G154/TX1300F Rims Update**

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #21  
I'm going to make the spacer a press fit which I think should work.

The tubes, in not sure. The only difference I reckon would be in the bead of the tyre itself and it's ability to seal.
If the tubless tyre has a better bead then I can see that being the key factor in keeping water out.

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #22  
Seems there would be a wheel manufacturer out there that would just drill or punch the holes to order on hub blanks. I need to research that.

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #23  
I've heard of wheel manufacturers that build custom wheels but I would expect pricing to be pretty high. I'd be surprised if they could build them less than the $100/ea. from Kubota but it would be great to find a supplier who would.

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #25  
Looks good. Are the spacers installed? I can't really tell by the picture.

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #26  
No, not yet. Have to get a mate to make some up at the same time he adapts a spare GSXR exhaust to the stock manifold lol!

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #27  
Sorry for digging up and old thread but I am trying to find out if you can use a 5x12 rim like is listed here instead of the 4.5x10 rim that came standard on the H1502.
Currently I have turf tires and rims on mine but will be getting rid of them for ag tires soon.

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #28  
My only concern would be the outside diameter of the new front tire would be about the same diameter as the old one. The gear ratio of your front axle is designed to match up with your rear axle ratio using different size tires. If they are not the front will be fighting the rear and something will break (read expensive repair.) I hope I made my thoughts clear.

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #29  
What is the torque on the lug nuts for these wheels and tires?

/ G154/TX1300F Rims Update** #30  
It doesn't matter what the ratio is a the H1502 since it is a 2wd.