Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #161  
Great garage and great craftsmanship.
What did you finally do for a floor finish?

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #162  
Wow! Incredible shop! That is the style I want, but unfortunately it's not in the budget.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #163  
Here are some of the Mod's,
Ground up resto,Interior is next, I have had the car for 0ver 20 Years, was built to Road Race and Auto Cross.

86Z28, GM 350, Holley 650 Ultra Double Pumper, Edelbrock performer intake, Edelbrock ceramic headers, Edelbrock cat-back, Off road pipe, MSD Billet HEI Distributor,MSD 6AL, MSD Super Coil, Taylor Spiro-pro wires, Rapid fire plugs, Jet fan 180 switch, World class T-5, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Ram Flywheel, Center force dual friction clutch,Aluminum drive shaft, BW 3.45 posi disc rear, PBR calipers, Earls braided brake lines, Polygrapite bushings all the way around, poly tranny mount & torque arm mount, Hotchkis lower control arms & panhard rod, Rancho limiter straps, KYB struts & shocks, Gm Wonderbar, Edelbrock strut tower brace, SSM sub frame connectors, Jamex lowering springs,Stillen Front and Rear brake pads, Crossed drilled & slotted rotors F&R, PR Calipers and 12 Inch Rotors, Mobil 1 Tranny fluid & motor oil, GM synthetic rear end oil, K&N, Grant steering wheel, 1,200 watt system, Jet Black Paint, 91 Z28 rims, 92 wing, Tinted windows.

A buddy of mine won the NASA Camaro/Mustang challenge series a few years back. National Champion, in a Camaro.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's
I just used a Regular Concrete Cure and seal sealant. I'll see how it holds up, floor looks like glass in person.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #165  
Looks great nice attention to detail, same for the car. Is that a water pump on the wall to the right of the sink?

What will you use for the infloor heat sorce?

Dave

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #166  
Looks great nice attention to detail, same for the car. Is that a water pump on the wall to the right of the sink?

What will you use for the infloor heat sorce?

Dave

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #167  
Wow Joe it looks great, the whole building is first rate. How in the world you remembered all of what you have put into your camaro is amazing. I have a 1983 Camaro that I bought new, I'm about to get started on it this fall, and do some restore work. I've also got a 1952 Willys Jeep I've been working on for a few years. Anyway I liked what you've done with the place, and the beautiful watch dogs go good with it all as well.
See ya
Mark

Next to the sink is a Water filter, I am unsure what I am going to use for the heat source, I May not have heat in it this winter.

I am sure there is stuff I have done to the car that I have forgotten, it's never done.

Here is a link to a site where the Photos were up load directly.

http://www.forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,61053.new.html#new

Next to the sink is a Water filter, I am unsure what I am going to use for the heat source, I May not have heat in it this winter.

I am sure there is stuff I have done to the car that I have forgotten, it's never done.

Here is a link to a site where the Photos were up load directly.

http://www.forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,61053.new.html#new

Here are some Pic's after the stain.