Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #11  
The heated floor will spoill u.. Make sure,..... That u drain the back side of the structure.... Id hate to see a nice building foundation like yours, ruined by water..

kubotakid USA

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's
I am trying for a barn look, that is why I am going with a barn door in the front, The opening is going to be 16 Ft when done, I am unsure if I should go with 2 10 tall by 8 wide swing out or if I should with two 8 Ft sliders.

I am going to run plenty of outlets, and lighting.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #14  
damproof the concrete to minimize moisture seepage through the concrete walls.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #15  
The concrete basement on my home seeped/leaked so I had to do a major repair to stop it about 20 years ago.

A contractor friend recommended a product called ENKA drain. After excavating around the outside walls I put a french drain and perf pipe just below the floor. I then put the ENKA drain against the walls to allow water/moisture to drain down to the the french drain/drain. No problems since.

The ENKA drain in about 3/8 thick with spring type curly plastic structure on one side and a fabric type membrane on the other. The membrane goes to the dirt side to keep the drain side open.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #16  
The ENKA drain in about 3/8 thick with spring type curly plastic structure on one side and a fabric type membrane on the other. The membrane goes to the dirt side to keep the drain side open.

Any building supply should have a similar product. I noticed that Menards has one on sale in their current flyer. Combine this with a good waterproof coating on the concrete and it will be a foolproof installation.

Here is where I am at so far, There are some pictures Of the grass being fixed from the traffic, some pic's of the white windows being painted brown, Since it was about a $100.00 each extra to order them in brown, and where the framing is at.

PA132231.jpg

PA152263.jpg

PA152266.jpg

PA172282.jpg

PA172287.jpg

PA172285.jpg

PA172292.jpg

PA172290.jpg

PA152272.jpg

PA152271.jpg

PA132247.jpg

PA132246.jpg

PA132245.jpg

PA132243.jpg

PA132236.jpg

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #19  
Very Nice

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #20  
Joe your project is looking good. One thing to consider with swing out barn style doors is they can be a pain if you get much snow where you are. Nothing like hand shoveling a drift so you can open the door to get to the snow removal equipment.

MarkV