Gas air compressor

/ Gas air compressor
Here is what I would buy for a truck tire compressor. These newer models have been around for many years and use the same Honda engine as the Deere compressor you listed. I would lean towards the IR T30 2475 model just because it is so popular. Most likely what the Deere compressor is copying. These IR compressors have been around for many years on tire company service trucks. I have the older model with the 11 hp. Kohler engine very satisfied with it and bought new in 1998.

Man I never saw your reply. The IRs are nice for sure and I could get one at Tractor supply pretty reasonable. I committed to getting the deere one today. Really liked that it comes with a built in regulator and it's not something else I'll have to add. Hoping to get about 10k off list so it'll be out the door for a little over 2200. That seems reasonable for a 29 cfm compressor to me. Had a breakdown in the woods the other day and decided I'm getting a compressor. It took me 45 mins to do a 2 min repair.

Brett

/ Gas air compressor
Compressor finally came in. Got a little over zealous and snapped off the double male for the female quick connect. Gonna have to pick up another one. Working on the mounts to put it on the neck of my trailer so I can easily carry it with me and make it easy on/easy off

Brett

63C643DF-775B-44BF-BE06-E8206DBF65B5_zpsbhja8gyh.jpg

/ Gas air compressor
Got it mounted to trailer. It's working great. Haven't been able to tax it yet

Brett

99AD52A5-8A3F-4809-BF07-439799EDCD76_zpsxyr28x27.jpg