GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #61  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( David, you might as well forget it. He's never going to understand. )</font>

No I understand it is just complaining about this little of funds is a flat out joke.

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #62  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(

Oh come on, please do. I can hardly wait to read it. )</font>

Why it is pointless. Whining about fuel prices is about as constructive as whining about taxes. Can't change it so deal with it. I think people just like to complain and whine here.

I like it, people spend like 30K for an auto and then complain on the fuel. People send 250 to 750K around here for homes & then people whining about the upkeep and this and that. Boo hoo. People have kids and they say they are expensive..boo hoo

Welcome to a little thing called LIFE.

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #63  
<font color="blue"> this little of funds </font>

To you, it is a little. To many, it is significant. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #64  
Have we now argued this topic to death yet? Would you agree to disagree so we can close it and move on to more fun topics like tractors? I don't want to close it if you or anyone else has more points to add, but we've stagnated badly, yes? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #65  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( One more thing... how many of you still pick up a penny when you see it on the ground? I do. Each and every one is important.

How many of you are well off financially, but still turn off the lights when you leave the room? I do. Why waste electricity?

How many of you shut off the car when waiting for a slow moving train? I do. Why waste gas?

How many of you wait to take out the trash until the bag is full so you don't waste plastic? I do. But that is because I am too lazy to take out the trash... who wants to do that anyway? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

But you get the point. "Just because I can" is not a good reason to do anything. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )</font>

So you want me to stop and pick up a penny. LOL. I see that at times and reach in my pocket and throw some cents and watch the clown picking them up freak out. All that for like $0.50. Too funny. Our old teacher in high school did that and we super glue them down to the shop floor. Guy would spend forever trying to remove it. All that time of your life gone, for a freaking penny. Wake up…..

I leave PC’s (3) on 24/7, house at 70, fish tank running, gas stove in my basement on during winter since why shut it off etc. It cost like what an extra $20 a month for a few kilowatts and a few dollars for some ccf of gas. The bulbs of my lights cost more.

Trash bags now…OH boy…you can buy like 200 of them for like $8…Getting pretty weak/thin here.

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #66  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Have we now argued this topic to death yet? Would you agree to disagree so we can close it and move on to more fun topics like tractors? I don't want to close it if you or anyone else has more points to add, but we've stagnated badly, yes? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif )</font>

I have some pennies if you want them to keep this open... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Then again it is wasting funds!!! LOL..I can't stop.. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #67  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( how many of you still pick up a penny when you see it on the ground? I do )</font>

Old habits are hard to break, huh? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif My wife and I both do, too. And one day last week, I found a penny and a dime the same afternoon. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #68  
Bird, my wife and I have a saying about me.

The easiest way to make copper wire is to try and pull a penny from my fingers. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #69  
Well, I do stop to pick up a penny. But not if I see it while driving through an intersection. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I do turn off lights in my house. But with 5 kids and around 10k sq. ft., the bills often go into 4 digits. I added a wood burning stove in my barn and a couple of new inserts to help with the heating this month. I cut, split, stack and carry my own wood. Oh yeah, one other thing, I don't owe a dime on anything, house included, and I just paid cash for a couple hundred acres of additional land. Go figure. Where do I fit?!

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #70  
<font color="blue"> Again if people are worried about this XX per month, you have bigger things going on then fuel prices. I hate to see people when:

1) Health insurance goes up
2) Co-pays go up
3) Clothing goes up
4) Food goes up
5) Taxes go up
6) Auto insurance goes up
7) Home owners goes up
8) Tractor parts go up
9) Dental goes up
10) Water prices go up
11) trash prices go up
and so one. </font>

Do you realize that fuel cost is a direct or indirect reason the cost of the above mentioned are rising?