GAS Engine Cuts

/ GAS Engine Cuts #11  
Quote "
599 replies | 20258 view(s)" Unquote

last_word_trump.jpg

"Look, I'm a very important person! I, and the good people of this community, do not have the time to continually spell things out (which is why we had to cut you loose - FIRED!).

I'm a very charitable guy so I'll help you out one more time:"

post-600.png

/ GAS Engine Cuts #12  
Missed the 600 in the upper right corner. Going to the "my profile " the system lists 599 replys at the same time ?

/ GAS Engine Cuts #13  
Missed the 600 in the upper right corner. Going to the "my profile " the system lists 599 replys at the same time ?

As mentioned earlier, there were 599 replies to the OP, making a total of 600 messages in the thread.

Steve

/ GAS Engine Cuts #14  

serious-*****.jpg

"B&D, I'm giving you every opportunity but you're proving my point here. Listen, you know I'm a very wealthy man ... and I like you. I have some wonderful resorts and medical facilities. I think you should get checked out.

OK, I'm going to write this very slowly because I know you read slow. The original poster ... he is post #1. As you have already acknowledged there were 599 replies. SPYDERLK in post #9 gave you the answer already. So take a deep breath, let it out, 1 + 599 = 600. Now, all better."

/ GAS Engine Cuts #17  
I didn't follow the thread closely. Any idea why it was shut down?

Steve

Probably because the OP's question was answered ages ago and nothing has changed.

There is no news on gasoline powered CUTs and there won't be unless something drastically changes.

/ GAS Engine Cuts #19  

Will never work here ... we have the EPA. They want to RFID cattle and TAX farmers for cows methane emissions. It doesn't take one studying this subject long to learn that in the US, all these "alternate" fuels are a 'shell game' of money, power and control. Has nothing to do with the environment or allowing folks to save money. Just one example ... hitting up places to give you their waste vegetable oil (hey, they have to pay to have it removed anyway) and then making biodiesel out of it is a win, win all the way around for everyone right? Yea, just try to do that on a long term basis to impact your fuel bill and see who comes after you. If you sell what you make they get you. If you make too much of it for your own use they get you (I think in VA you are allowed to make 450 gallons a year for your own use only ... go over that and you are manufacturing and evading road use tax).

... why o why do I keep posting to this thread ... it will only end like the last one :rolleyes:

/ GAS Engine Cuts #20  
" ... why o why do I keep posting to this thread ... it will only end like the last one "
That was the same thought I had. This is New Holland doing it not some back yard bird having some fun.