Gatormade trailers still gets C grade

/ Gatormade trailers still gets C grade #61  
You must be near Pictou or New Glasgow?

/ Gatormade trailers still gets C grade #63  
Not that I want to encourage lawyers to bring even more lawsuits to the court system; but I would think trailer manufacturers would be afraid to ship crap out knowing that someone somewhere will sue them, especially if an accident occurs.

/ Gatormade trailers still gets C grade #64  
Not that I want to encourage lawyers to bring even more lawsuits to the court system; but I would think trailer manufacturers would be afraid to ship crap out knowing that someone somewhere will sue them, especially if an accident occurs.
They must be getting by with it .
You don't seem to hear about massive law suits.

/ Gatormade trailers still gets C grade #65  
Gator Made Elite Gooseneck are the best

/ Gatormade trailers still gets C grade
I wouldn't go that far.

/ Gatormade trailers still gets C grade #67  
I encountered a similar problem with the underside of a trailer I bought, made by another manufacturer, not being painted, only they would not make it right. I had to sand and paint it myself. What is it with these companies who think that bare steel is going to be ok when exposed to the elements.

Yes, I revived this old thread deliberately, so I can find it again. :D

/ Gatormade trailers still gets C grade #68  
Just to throw in my $0.02, my Gatormade trailer appears to be painted okay (time will tell) and for the price I paid, I am really pleased. Wiring sucks but I saved so much money vs a "top brand" I can sink some hours into re-wiring it and still come out way ahead.

/ Gatormade trailers still gets C grade #69  
I've now had my trailer over 3 years. Haven't had any problems with the trailer other than the tires. They weather cracked really quickly. I complained to Gatormade and they were upset, but neither could get the tire maker to do anything. Finally about 18 months later, the manufacturer saw my comlaint on a website and contacted me what I wanted done. They sent me a new set of tires back in December. I just had them installed a few weeks ago. I took the trailer from Ohio to Southern Florida and hauled a Corvette back. The trailer pulled fine for those 2000 miles in 3 days. I've not had a single bit of problem with the lights on this trailer other than I had my sister pull it last year a save me a trip and I ended up dragging the cord and had to patch that up. Other than that:thumbsup: