GC 2300 wont start

/ GC 2300 wont start #101  
We haven't seen this happen on a GC, but it's certainly easy enough to test.

Let us know, guys.

I should have said ,, I understand not quite ALL such "small Kubotas won't start" (click but won't turnover ) issues are the full 12v not making it to the solenoid. Certainly other issues crop up including the lack of ground and the once in a while starter problem. I had one last week as matter of fact with an older B2150 -- turn key and no turn over of engine. In that case, I tap the starter with a socket set extension rod and then it will start right up. That disease is fairly rare too and only acts up once or twice a year on a machine left unused for weeks at a time.

Glad the OP here got his going.

/ GC 2300 wont start #102  
Great
I had the same issue and thought it was the starter. Logged in here and thanks to the posters discovered it was the ignition switch. Cleaned it up and now it works fine. Thanks for sharing all this great information! Although I always keep the key in it, the retaining ring was loose so there wasn't a good seal. I'm thinking that's how the water got into the ignition. I posted a couple of pics of my ignition switch.
Thanks for the post and pic i fixed mine the same way and periodically will spray WD40 in the key slot