GC-2310 Update -- The latest and greatest

/ GC-2310 Update -- The latest and greatest #21  
Is there a way to adjust it without using gauges? I really hate sending my tractor to the dealer because they can just never seem to return it when they say they will.

When I first picked my tractor up from the local dealer it seems that they forgot to top off the fluid level after installing the FEL, which caused it to not function properly after it warmed up. Plus, the relief valve was buzzing like crazy. The dealer picked the tractor up and took it to their shop where they topped off the hydraulic fluid and made adjustments using gauges.

That was back in November.

I guess maybe since I've been working the loader quite a bit moving truck loads of dirt around my property that something has loosened.

I've got to return tomorrow because I am ordering the joy stick cover which comes on the newer 2350's and I'll ask the guy to explain it to me again. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks

/ GC-2310 Update -- The latest and greatest #22  
The only times that the relief should be making a noise is when the cylinders are trying to lift more than they can or they are being held at the lock extended or retracted. You would have to have a gauge to check the relief pressure.

/ GC-2310 Update -- The latest and greatest #23  
Our dealer just returned our GC2310. They replaced all four of the FEL cylinders with new MF parts. Even gave it a well needed bath and greased all the fifittings. The FEL works much better now. Drove past dealer of Sat. - looked at all the new GC2300 and 2310 tractors in the lot. Some of the new 2750 backhoes had different style out rigger pads and an additional hydro hose coming from the control valve....?? Besides the addition of a tach,different style seat and side exhaust - some have new grille guard letting hood open with out tilting the old guard, a cover on the FEL joystick and a metal cover on FEL cross brace to protect metal hydro lines. All these improvements look good (except the seat).

/ GC-2310 Update -- The latest and greatest #24  
I was at a dealer last week and noticed a sign stating that they didn't work on dirty tractors and that any brought in would be charged an extra $40 to be cleaned.

I didn't ask if that included waxing the hood and fenders and ArmorAll the seat and tires. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif