Oil & Fuel GC1715 Blowing hydraulic fluid

/ GC1715 Blowing hydraulic fluid
It blowed fluid out again today so I emptied the tractor and checked the intake screen and it was clean. Is it possible
the fluid is bad that is the only thing that is different from when it worked.

I smelled oil so I stopped the tractor and got off and I could see the fluid coming out of the vent hole slowed the RPM down and it stopped.

/ GC1715 Blowing hydraulic fluid #33  
It blowed fluid out again today so I emptied the tractor and checked the intake screen and it was clean. Is it possible
the fluid is bad that is the only thing that is different from when it worked.
What fluid did you use?

Permatran 821XL SEMI SYNTHETIC
The old didn,t say semi synthetic on can

Oil LeakTrimed_Moment.jpg
Oil LeakTrimed_Moment(2).jpg

Shot video and uploaded pictures you can see sight glass isn't full but fluid is coming out fill tube.

/ GC1715 Blowing hydraulic fluid #37  
When you changed the fluid how many quarts of hydraulic fluid did you add? Did you have the loader on the ground or extended?

Best I can tell it should be 11 Liters. It is difficult to see clean oil sometimes in a sight glass. May try some dye to help you see it.

/ GC1715 Blowing hydraulic fluid #38  
Seeing the last images you posted my immediate reaction is that you have some kind of blockage inside the transmission that is preventing the fluid from flowing properly. The transmission is separated internally into sections and there are ports between these sections that allow fluid flow. Fluid returns to the top compartment that is connected to the fill tube. There is a port between this compartment and the one below it where the sight glass is located. This makes me suspect that there is something blocking that port.

/ GC1715 Blowing hydraulic fluid #39  
This is the compartment that the your fill tube connects to and where the fluid returns to. Port is marked

port.png

/ GC1715 Blowing hydraulic fluid #40  
I'm with Hube on this.