GC1725M Rear Remote Project

/ GC1725M Rear Remote Project #1  

Figure99

Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE, Massey Ferguson GC1725
I'm planning to add a rear remote valve body to my GC1725M this spring, primarily for the purpose of adding a hydraulic top link. I've done a fair amount of research between this forum, the service manual, talking to a local dealer, and etc. and believe I mostly have a handle on what I need to do, but I wanted to run a few things by the community before I start physically working on the tractor. Note: My GC1725 has NO BACKHOE.

1.) High level system schematic. See attached pictures – just want to make sure I have this right. The key is that I believe the rear remote should be added in series on the Power Beyond line between the FEL valve assembly and 3PH. Let know if something is off here.

schematic_remotes.jpg

2.) The P, T, and PB lines coming from the FEL are hard-lines (no soft-line connections like in the earlier GC1700 series tractors apparently). My thought was to replace the entire PB hardline and insert the rear remote valves in series. The new lines would all be hoses as that would be
easier for me. I’m not 100% sure which line is the PB line as they’re not labeled. See diagram from the service manual below. Anyone know which one is the PB? I believe it’s #2, but I’m not sure.

Remote Valve Hardline Routing - marked.jpg

3.) Has anyone confirmed whether this port goes to tank (port circled)? Alternatively I’m sure I could tee into the existing tank line, but I’d rather go directly here... one less thing to mess with.

2021-08-30_10-48-06.jpg

2021-08-30_10-48-30.jpg

4.) I believe the threads on the P, T, and PB hard-lines are -06 BSPP. Can anyone confirm that is accurate?

Thanks for any help!

/ GC1725M Rear Remote Project #2  
Scroll way down or search.... IF the 1725 is similar in design as a 1715, there is a thread of how the lines are run, how to easily intercept them and so on....

Possibly some information to help you here...

/ GC1725M Rear Remote Project
Scroll way down or search.... IF the 1725 is similar in design as a 1715, there is a thread of how the lines are run, how to easily intercept them and so on....

Possibly some information to help you here...

@DL Meisen - Thanks, I reviewed that thread a few times before posting... it's got some great information. The 1725 appears to be different than the 1715 in that the FEL loader valve body is located under the right fender and the P, T, and PB lines coming from the FEL are each hard-lines. I'm thinking the PB has got to be either line #2 or #3. Perhaps if I remove the wheel, seat, and fender it will be more clear. There are a few additional figures in the service manual including the ones below - the pictures suggest #3 could likely by the PB, but not definitively.

Would there be an OEM PB adapter sleeve on the FEL valve assembly?

Joystick Valve 1.jpg

Joystick Valve 2.jpg

/ GC1725M Rear Remote Project #4  
Maybe try to identify line to (at) 3PH and follow it back to manifold block (on valve body) and it should identify PB port...

/ GC1725M Rear Remote Project #5  
Can you use the hoses from the BH2720 backhoe? I believe that is what is used on the GC1725MB.
I found this in https://parts.agcocorp.com/us/en - Search by Parts Book - search for BH2720
Open MF BH2720 Backhoe - expand the Hydraulic Systems - open the Hoses Kit:
1702346375212.png

The right side looks like they connect to the backhoe, so I assume these connect under the seat on the tractor.
Is there a manual or something that would show where these hoses connect?

1702346533664.png

Last edited: