Gear or Chain Driven

/ Gear or Chain Driven #21  
Wow! You went over to the side, or back? Getting clear of that shifter looks to be difficult - an unnecessary safety hazard.

First thing I did when I got mine off the trailer was to set the wheels to maximum width. That's what I was originally documenting in that photo above, it is in the first 5 minutes and 8 ft from the trailer.

With the maximum width, plus all 4 tires loaded, it feels stable.

/ Gear or Chain Driven #22  
Here is a picture of the back of a 1510.

So if that's what the mount for the toplink looks like on all 1510s, its completely different from the 186D... 1510 doesn't appear to have the 2 parallel plates w/ bolt holes, so nothing to mount the tiller top bracket onto?

So guess i should send the importer a photo of a tiller top bracket (like the one hopefully shown here) to make sure he includes one of these.

Attachments

• tiller top bracket.jpg
    tiller top bracket.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 158
   / Gear or Chain Driven #24  
So if that's what the mount for the toplink looks like on all 1510s, its completely different from the 186D... 1510 doesn't appear to have the 2 parallel plates w/ bolt holes, so nothing to mount the tiller top bracket onto?

Mine came with the bolt holes for the top link adapter. See Pic. It is interesting to look at California's 186. I can see that the places where we have our bottom pins for the link arms the 186 uses for support for the link shaft.

Mike

Attachments

• Rear tractor sm.jpg
    Rear tractor sm.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 196
  • tiller linkage 02.jpg
    tiller linkage 02.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 227