Re: Get together?-NY Farm Show-Feb 21-23

<font color=blue>...Yes... tomorrow... Saturday...</font color=blue>

msig.jpg

Me too...! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Get together? #103  

Ok Muhammad...

Tomorrow @ noon (between 12-12:30 in case get tied up)... if you're around the John Deere section... say next to a 4710... I'll treat ya to that steak lunch/dinner I owe ya... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I just have to find the exit off the Thruway first... /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Get together? #104  
How about lawn tractor races or compact tractor pulls? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Get together? #105  

Aw, gee... I just took the time to read this post again and completely missed the "TBN Rally" in Syracuse. I had to be in Cortland Thursday morning so went on up and made the rounds of the farm show then. I might have made the trip again today just to meet those of you that were able to get together, since it was such a beautiful day.

I'll be watching TBN much closer for the Empire Farm Days meeting, if that gets pulled off. By the way, there's a real nice restaurant, Abigail's, on 5 and 20 right next to 414 between Seneca Falls and Waterloo. They have a real nice luncheon buffet weekdays, and the dining room is very large. I don't know what they offer on weekends and evenings, but it might be worthwhile looking into if that's the kind of thing possibly being planned.

Duane

/ Get together?

Duane -- Any recommendations on a place to stay while the wife and I are there in August? Looking at the Website I see plenty of hotels and B&Bs, but have no idea which are nice and which are convenient to the site of Farm Days.

Pete

/ Get together? #107  
Just caught up on this thread.... I'd go.... Good core idea.... Good centralized location (Albany).... Except Albany boring.... How about north to Lake George.... Seneca Falls too far from central location.... Past Syracuse.... Jeesh, nothing is past Syracuse.... I ain't interested tractors, spouses, or charitable works.... Not for this event, that is.... Purpose is to meet fellow pixels.... Eat... Get shnockered.... BS.... Nearby tractor show sounds superficially relevant.... But face facts.... None of us knows much about tractors or spends much time on them..... Real tractor people are too busy driving them to log on to TBN.... We like computers, trucks, coffee, tools, digital cameras, and Al Gore.... Any place'll do....I have low standards....

/ Get together?
I want to see an aggie fair bigger than those here in VT, meet my fellow TBNers, and eat lots of saturated fat washed down with beer. JMIII swears all that and more is available in Seneca Falls. I'm going on blind faith! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Pete

/ Get together? #109  
<font color=blue>and Al Gore.... ....I have low standards.... </font color=blue>

Glennmac, I'll probably get in trouble for this, but it just stuck out there and I couldn't resist. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

I like the sound of Seneca Falls, but then I'm only an hour away. I'm in favor of trying to get together someplace. Keep the ideas coming, I guess.

Duane

/ Get together? #110  
I am watching all this and for what it is worth still like to meet up with you all , .... Mr. Miller from all the well informed post I have read ,would be for me a real treat to meet in person..... I still like the idea of the Empire Day fair , but I am open to other ideas , areas , with in reason but have none at this time to put forth ....
Lurking
Bill G.