Get together?

/ Get together? #121  
LOL.

Hay! Look! I can see my house!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Get together? #122  
Von,
In all the years I have went to the EFD, it has always been on the Tues-Thurs. I am sure that is the same this year. I sure look foward to seeing lots of TBN'ers there.

/ Get together? #123  
I'd enjoy it also.. I live about 15 miles away, so it would be a crime to miss it. I'll have ta sneak out of work though.. are y'all going to meet on a particular day? Tuesday or Wednesday are better for me.. If you need info on the area, let me know..

Pete

/ Get together?
<font color=blue>If you need info on the area, let me know..
</font color=blue>

How about a recommendation for a nice place to stay convenient to the place? Also, are there shuttles running or do we have to do the traffic jam thing?

Pete

/ Get together? #125  
You guys had better take some good pictures for those of us that can't be there! /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif

Hey, why don't you all wear your TBN hats and get a group picture of as many as you can get, and then you can post it. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

/ Get together? #126  
<font color=blue>traffic</font color=blue>

Pardon? When I went in 2000, there was no traffic. Roads are generally empty upstate. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Get together?
Heck, even in Vermont there is localized traffic for a good aggie show! It gets pretty aggravating being stuck in line with five or six other cars!

Pete

/ Get together? #128  
I think lots of Mainah's would be there. I know I would. I'm in New York all the time./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Get together? #129  
Re: Get together?-Two weeks away in NY...Aug 6-8th

2002 Empire Farm Days
August 6, 7, & 8, 2002
at the Rodman Lott & Son Farms
Rt 414, Seneca Falls, NY

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.empirefarmdays.com>Empire Farm Days Website…</A>

Thought I would revive this thread... as about two weeks left and to remind folks...

It appears a number of us TBN'ers will go on the last day Thursday and will meet at the New Holland Compact tractor area between 12-12:30 ish...

Hope to see ya all... /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif