Global Warming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Global Warming? #3,071  
I didn't notice his teeth. Looks are a high priority to you in meteorologists?

He's in the climate science field. He has a different view than the politically correct one. The going argument in this thread is that all science thinks one way. This gentleman is an example of that assertion being false.

I suppose he has a political opinion on it, due to the fact that climate science is presently tossed around in everyday politics, as a pending crisis necessitating new political and economic policy...resulting in new laws.

Climate change progressives are determined to make this a political issue. Hurricane/Tropical Storm Sandy is a recent example. The links I posted dealt with that most recent event. First post was before, second was after. Third was his overall perspective.

I believe it was perfectly relevant.

]I didn't notice his teeth. Looks are a high priority to you in meteorologists?
How many times have you heard the words "toothless one" used here? I've heard it several, many...:laughing::laughing::p.
Honestly I did not know he was held in such high regard by those apposing or feeling threatened by the theory of AGW.... perhaps I should have more respect, typically I don't care about such things but..there they were.....

He has a different view than the politically correct one.
Uhhhh Now.... which one is the politically correct one...today? You see I'm the one trying to keep the politics out of this discussion so I'm not keeping track, you might want to PM that answer :rolleyes:

Climate change progressives are determined to make this a political issue.
Really? see I was thinking it was those drinking the "other koolaid"...but then again...I'm not keeping track or score or....by the way, who's winning and what's the prize?

Hurricane/Tropical Storm Sandy is a recent example.
An example of what?

/ Global Warming? #3,072  
...what it is you drink or smoke before posting...

:laughing: As opposed to the al gore kool-aid you're mainlining?

You should consider changing your moniker to 'Jumping Jack Flash'...

/ Global Warming? #3,073  
Arguments I would like to see disappear as they have all been overused and way over distorted:

1. In the 70s scientists were predicting coolling - no they weren't a few popular press mags did but there were no climatologists doing anything like that. The argument has been debunked repeatedly even in this thread.

2. Al Gore...Al Gore...Al Gore!!! For Christ's good sake drop it. He hasn't been relevant for years. I don't even recall seeing anything about him discussing GW for a couple years

3. The skulduggery about the e-mails - there were several investigations over that 'tempest in a teapot' and each and every one showed there was nothing nefarious about htem and the corrections that were made were valid. That was also debunked several times in this forum.

Not that I expect anyone to drop their favorite denialist claims but they are getting old and stale just like I am in my old age.

Harry K

/ Global Warming? #3,074  
turnkey4099 said:
Arguments I would like to see disappear as they have all been overused and way over distorted:

1. In the 70s scientists were predicting coolling - no they weren't a few popular press mags did but there were no climatologists doing anything like that. The argument has been debunked repeatedly even in this thread.

2. Al Gore...Al Gore...Al Gore!!! For Christ's good sake drop it. He hasn't been relevant for years. I don't even recall seeing anything about him discussing GW for a couple years

3. The skulduggery about the e-mails - there were several investigations over that 'tempest in a teapot' and each and every one showed there was nothing nefarious about htem and the corrections that were made were valid. That was also debunked several times in this forum.

Not that I expect anyone to drop their favorite denialist claims but they are getting old and stale just like I am in my old age.

Harry K

Hey, you cannot take away their favorite bogus dittohead arguments as they would have to actually read something other than denier blogs to do some research (or in Cat's case have an extra snort or three). Besides, you left out misquoting Feynman, the fact that the climate change has occurred before, the "fact" that there has been no warming in the past decade, that volcanos put out more CO2 than man, or my personal favorite that dinosaur farts changed the climate. Oh yeah, you also forgot all the pinko conspiracy stuff.

/ Global Warming? #3,075  
:D

Harry K

Hmm. Maybe Al Gore smarten up, and realize it's all made-up, and It won't stick. Ok Dropped. He's not relevant , ...........1 down :thumbsup:
You guys all followed his lead when he was relevant, why stop now?:confused:

/ Global Warming? #3,076  
Hey, you cannot take away their favorite bogus dittohead arguments as they would have to actually read something other than denier blogs to do some research (or in Cat's case have an extra snort or three). Besides, you left out misquoting Feynman, the fact that the climate change has occurred before, the "fact" that there has been no warming in the past decade, that volcanos put out more CO2 than man, or my personal favorite that dinosaur farts changed the climate. Oh yeah, you also forgot all the pinko conspiracy stuff.

LMAO...This is the epitome of hypocrisy...And if you knew more than the modicum of knowledge about Feynman that you Googled up you would realize there is no misquoting him or using his quote out of context....get a clue geeze...!

You and a couple of others are quintessential hypocrites...and are nothing but al gore kool-aid junkies...your ilk don't have monkeys on your backs...you've got 800 pound gorillas....:laughing:

/ Global Warming? #3,077  
/pine said:
LMAO...This is the epitome of hypocrisy...And if you knew more than the modicum of knowledge about Feynman that you Googled up you would realize there is no misquoting him or using his quote out of context....get a clue geeze...!

You and a couple of others are quintessential hypocrites...and are nothing but al gore kool-aid junkies...your ilk don't have monkeys on your backs...you've got 800 pound gorillas....:laughing:

Never seen the Gore movie but read enough Feynman including the original you never read to know you misquoted him badly. I notice you've stopped using the expert quote since having that pointed out. BWAAHAAHAA. (Cat sent me his joy juice recipe).

/ Global Warming? #3,078  
Never seen the Gore movie but read enough Feynman including the original you never read to know you misquoted him badly. I notice you've stopped using the expert quote since having that pointed out. BWAAHAAHAA. (Cat sent me his joy juice recipe).

Here's one you might enjoy, the cherries got ripe a little early this year, no doubt due to the unseasonably warm weather!

HOOCH

Using a one gallon glass jug, fill it about 3/4 gallon of cherries or grapes, four cups sugar (I only use two) and one liter of Vodka. If there is any space left top off the jug with water.

Stir daily until all the sugar is dissolved. Put wax paper over the jar opening, and loosely tighten the lid.

After all the sugar is dissolved, place the jar in a cool dark place until Thankgiving.

Strain the jar contents through cheesecloth, bottle and imbibe.

For less sweetness, cut the sugar in half.

/ Global Warming? #3,079  
This thread proves that the "bitter clingers" to the AGW religion are not swayed by facts. Environmentalism; the new home of the communist party. What they could not destroy from outside, they will destroy from within.

/ Global Warming? #3,080  

Harry K

I recall quite well in school in the early and mid 70's the next ice age scare was very prominent. To say "no climatologists" is a bit disingenuous, to be kind. Perhaps in your "old age" the memory isn't working so well. No climatologists? Really? How many "climatologists" were there in 1975? Time Mag Announces Approaching Ice Age « Another View on Climate

Apparently you don't keep up on current events. Ever hear of Gore's 'Climate Reality Project'? It is understandable that you'd wish he'd just fade away though.

Debunked? Investigations were nothing but white washes not unlike what Penn State has done. Obfuscation is not investigation. We can discuss this in detail if you have the time. Based on your posts however, truth doesn't seem to be at the top of your list.

Status
Not open for further replies.