Goldie locks and the 3 bears

/ Goldie locks and the 3 bears #11  
I would keep looking for tractor with fel.
Many on tbn love their horsepower, but I like a smaller tractor that does less damage
4wd is great

/ Goldie locks and the 3 bears #12  
Wes
Did you pull the trigger on any of the tractors yet

/ Goldie locks and the 3 bears
Nope. Did some more thinking. Rather than buy something now and sell later I think I'll just buy something that will meet my future needs too. I think I'll hold off for something with a fel. Just seems like would be better off buying something that is already set up rather than trying a find/add a fel.

I think 25hp, 4x4 with fel is what I'll be looking for. There is actually a really nice looking l245dt w/ fel on CL right now, but seems to me that @ $6900 they are asking a bit too much for it. It does look nice though.

2 of the 3 I posted about sold; less than a week.

/ Goldie locks and the 3 bears #14  
Wise choice....after looking a several, you'll get a feel for whats solid machine and what to pass on.

Been a couple of those older 245DT's pop-up recently in the S. IL area with loaders. I think around $5K was the asking amounts.

Until you get one, consider borrowing or renting one when you really need it. If nothing else, it would give you some seat time in evaluating your likes/dislikes, what works or doesn't work for you.