Good Dealers?

/ Good Dealers? #21  
I bought my first CUT from McFarlanes in Sauk City Wisconsin, a Kubot a B7500. The fellow TBN member BOONE, who bought my B7500, had McFarlanes install a Loader on it for a great price....and then I just bought my BX23 from these guys as well. Great Dealer, great service. I spoke with others but none called me back. Dick McFarlane kept in contact with me all of the time, including the time between tractors since he knew I bought stuff all of the time. Excellent dealer.

/ Good Dealers? #22  
I have been dealing with Larry Franklin and his crew from Sound Tractor in Everett, WA. Sound Tractor has been reasonable on price, but better yet...excellent in customer service. I have always felt I was a priority when ever I call or walk through the door. Recently I had a problem with a post hole auger. Sound Tractor told me to bring it in and they would replace it, no questions asked (it was out of warranty). Many kudos to this business...They represent Kubota very well.

/ Good Dealers? #23  
John...... I can't say anything bad about my original selling dealer, but I also can't praise him because I have yet to have any problems with my tractor. He did give me a good deal on the tractor purchase, but when I tried to purchase a snow blower from him, his price was list plus a few dollars . A more local dealer to me beat that price by a good margin. Since the dealer that is closer to me is also the less expensive one, I will be dealing with that dealer for the future. I also asked the local dealer about warranty repairs and he said that if I should need any, that they would do them without question. While the selling dealer isn't a bad dealer, the local dealer is less expensive. Had this dealer been in business when I purchased my tractor, he probably would have gotten my business. I am sold on Norfolk Power Equipment of RI for my future business.. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
846 Bronco Hwy.
Burrillville, RI 02830
Phone: (401) 710-9911

/ Good Dealers? #24  
Thank you John. I've been thinking about how great this dealer was and wanted to post in this forum. But other things got in the way, but now that I am on the mend, I didn't want to delay letting everyone know how good a dealer they really are. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Good Dealers?
</font><font color="blueclass=small">( But other things got in the way, but now that I am on the mend, I didn't want to delay letting everyone know how good a dealer they really are. )</font>
I'm glad to know that you're beginning to feel better. I know it isn't easy, it never has been for me.
I hope this list will give new people a good list to refer to when trying to find a good dealer. Thanks for your input. Junkman: It's nice to know that new dealers are coming in and giving people a chance to get a fairer shake isn't it? I suppose a lot of people are in the same boat when it comes to priaising their dealers. Nothing gone wrong, so no new experience. That's a good thing. John

/ Good Dealers? #26  
Cahaba Tractor, Birmingham, Alabama. I dealt with Bryan Gamble. I timed it around the purchase of my rural property so it was almost 2 years from the first call to the actual purchase. He never once acted impatient or bothered by my questions, which were many, since I'm a rookie. He personally delivered the BX23 to my property and took several hours showing me the entire operation, including removal and attaching the BH and FEL. I think he went above and beyond what I would expect the average dealer provides. Visiting the showroom is a pleasure since all of the sales and parts folks are extremely helpful, never talking down to a dumb question. I recommend 'em highly, especially Bryan. I'm glad I purchased there and would again.
My 2 cents,
Dave

/ Good Dealers?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( My 2 cents,
Dave )</font>
I see you're fairly new to TBN Dave, so welcome and thanks for your post. Great to hear of another good and patient dealer. Enjoy your BX and remember we love pics. John

/ Good Dealers? #28  
Sacramento for Tractors in Sacramento California. Deals in Kubota tractors. Took lots of time to work with me while I worked out whick size tractor to buy. Let me try three tractors with backhoes on their premises in the dirt pile in the back lot.

Basically a family run store--I dealt with Ron Adams. I bought there on recommendation of a friend--and the great service they gave him.

Welded on some bucket hooks at no cost. Fixed a broken zerk grease fitting, I found at 10 hours--no debate.

Dave

/ Good Dealers? #29  
I just returned for a 680 mile round trip with a new TC30 by New Holland.. I went to Tarheel Tractors in Lenior N.C. I tried my local guys first but when I looked at the bottom line Tarheel Tractors had it all over them.. Brad must have taken at least 10 calls from me and never seemed annoyed or hurried.. Kim answered all my finace questions and was very pleasant. After price and pick up date setteled. I Showed up with my trade and of course, I wanted one more thing, ( modification to my bucket), Brad said sure and the the guy in Manint di d a great job in getting my tractor redy to go.. Steve went and got another TC 30 went over all the saftey features with me and gave me the keys and I spent the next 30-45 minutes trying her out.. Just before we left Brad comes out with hats and tee shirt for my teenage daughter and made her feel like she was part of the buying exp and not just a bored teenager... I want to thank Bard, Steve, Kim,Chad and the guy that did the welding for a great buying exp. and a great tractor.. David Bellville /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Good Dealers? #30  
Goatman,
I'd personally like to thank you for purchasing here in NC - the western part of our state especially needs all the help it can get.