GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE!

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #1  

masseyrider

Platinum Member
Tractor
2x mf563, MF gc2310
Good morning one and all to our bi-annual time change.
Nobody seems to like it.
Disturbs us all.
Throws our circadian rhythm off.
There are claimed medical issues and increased accidents associated with it.
There are few if any benefits.
It's not like we somehow alter the space time continuum and magically create any extra real daylight.
Just a reallocation of the 24 hours we've always had.
Yet hundreds of millions of us are affected negatively. Like a huge herd of sheep, other than a few news people who report it, nobody questions it.
Who/where/what is this unseen shepherd and his dog driving this herd of SHEEPLE.
Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba....
Sorry for those that aren't fluent.
I said, what kind of idiots are we?:rolleyes:πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #2  
Does this answer your question....

1710068987951.png

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #3  
"Only a white man would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket and sew it to the bottom of a blanket and have a longer blanket."

Personally, my body clock has a hard time adjusting to these time changes. It is set for where it is now, as of this morning. Wake-up, mealtimes and bedtime are all set correctly now. I would be happy to leave it locked on where we are time wise right now.

Last edited:
   / GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #4  
I had completely forgotten about it until reading a post over in the "Groan" thread.
I was wondering why I'd slept so late.

I believe that DST is the main cause of global warming. You can't keep adding an hour of daylight every spring without expecting consequences. πŸ₯΄

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #6  
Good morning one and all to our bi-annual time change.
Nobody seems to like it.
Disturbs us all.
Throws our circadian rhythm off.
There are claimed medical issues and increased accidents associated with it.
There are few if any benefits.
It's not like we somehow alter the space time continuum and magically create any extra real daylight.
Just a reallocation of the 24 hours we've always had.
Yet hundreds of millions of us are affected negatively. Like a huge herd of sheep, other than a few news people who report it, nobody questions it.
Who/where/what is this unseen shepherd and his dog driving this herd of SHEEPLE.
Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba....
Sorry for those that aren't fluent.
I said, what kind of idiots are we?:rolleyes:πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It's just 1 of the many Bad Ideas the Govt. will never give up on.:rolleyes:

Wake Up America!!

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #8  
"We added an hour of daylight". Good lord, I hope people don't believe that.
Sadly a vast majority will believe it, back when I was still working I liked being on DST so I had an extra bit of daylight when I got home to get some jobs done to free up time on the weekend BUT even then I was still of the opinion PICK ONE and leave it alone!

Maybe it is a great conspiracy by medical and insurance to generate income, makes as much sense as anything heard these days. No matter pick one, standard or DST and leave it, no matter which is picked someone will be P.O.'d about it, fine, get over it. There are a few sane places that do not partake in this switching back and forth, unfortunately I don't live in one.

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #9  
It's just 1 of the many Bad Ideas the Govt. will never give up on.:rolleyes:

Wake Up America!!

DST is an annoying idea, but the other ideas they have are MUCH worse. (n)

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #10  
I must be one of the very few people that likes the time changes every year.

In the summer, I like having more daylight in the afternoon so I can get more things done.

In winter, I like having more daylight in the morning for hunting.

Sure, it takes me a few days to adjust every time it changes, but after that, I'm good.