GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE!

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #11  
It's more fun in the fall. I like to come into work an hour late and say that I forgot about the time change.

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #13  
Not all of us are sheeple...

A blond is driving out in the counrty and encounters a flock of sheep being herded across the road. When the shepherd crosses, she asks him if she could have one of the little ones if she had the right count of how many sheep there were. "Sure, he says.

"There were 25", she claims.

"That's right", he says, so she goes and picks one out, and starts to leave.

Then he says: "How about if I can guess your hair color, can I have my dog back ?"

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #14  
A cowboy was riding fences in CO last fall when out of nowhere a shot rang out and his horse drop out from under him. Pulling himself free from his dead animal and getting to his feet he sees a woman with a rifle coming out of the brush. She half raised the rifle and told the man to step away from her elk. That's no elk! Cried the cowboy. The woman raised the rifle and said that's my Elk, I shot it fair and square, now you step away from it or I'll shoot you too.
Raising his hands the cowboy pleaded 'Okay lady, it's your elk, just let me get my saddle off of it.' :LOL:

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #15  
Good morning one and all to our bi-annual time change.
Nobody seems to like it.
Disturbs us all.
Throws our circadian rhythm off.
There are claimed medical issues and increased accidents associated with it.
There are few if any benefits.
It's not like we somehow alter the space time continuum and magically create any extra real daylight.
Just a reallocation of the 24 hours we've always had.
Yet hundreds of millions of us are affected negatively. Like a huge herd of sheep, other than a few news people who report it, nobody questions it.
Who/where/what is this unseen shepherd and his dog driving this herd of SHEEPLE.
Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba....
Sorry for those that aren't fluent.
I said, what kind of idiots are we?:rolleyes:🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
Speak for yourself, not me.

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #16  
You know what you get when you turn a blonde up side down? A brunette with bad breath..... :LOL:

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #17  
My chickens are very confused. They know that bed time is 7pm, but now I have to convince them to stay up another hour before going to bed!!!!!

I didn't know that chickens could tell time.

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #19  
I am still adjusting clocks! It’s amazing how many things have clocks!
I have 4 which need adjusting. One on my wall, one in each truck, and my alarm clock. Everything else does it automatically.

Except one on my bedroom wall, it doesn't need to be changed as I never set it back last fall.

/ GOOD MORNING SHEEPLE! #20  
I have 4 which need adjusting. One on my wall, one in each truck, and my alarm clock. Everything else does it automatically.

Except one on my bedroom wall, it doesn't need to be changed as I never set it back last fall.

My watch still needs adjusting.

I tried this morning and couldn’t figure it out. Too many buttons.

Time to YouTube how to change time on a G-Shock.