Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#10,021  
HERE....I wanted the thread to go over 10,000 without me postwhoring so i would be more meaningful !!! Actually I have been having a terrible time with my Internet and even my cell service being down, My DirectV isn't working and neither is my cell right now. I cannot get coverage for it using my wireless router and it says there is no signal available over the airwaves. Amazes me how many of the things we pay for that cost us megabucks are not visible !! Congratulations, 300UGuy!!!!

Thanx. Kinda surprised, this thing took on a life of it's own. My Direct TV crapped out last week. I ended up getting a tech out here, they replaced the reciever and the dish. Works ok now. My net is a dsl I got years ago. I needed a phone line then, but I cancelled the phone line last year, and only have cell service now. I like having the biz and home lines on cell, we never miss calls now. Our costs have gone up, but the service is better for us.

/ Good morning!!!!
#10,022  
37 and going to 50 here in S. Michigan. I am going to cut a couple of trees up today. They shade a area that I want for a garden, and they are pretty trashy trees anyway.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,023  
Ran a test to learn the problem and the results said the dish is aligned wrong, I buried a 6X6 post in concrete to serve as both a dish mount and security light (lighweight small one) mount and the d*** thing twists a lot more than I have ever seen any post twist, which throws off the alignment. Later today I will go out and try to adjust it, wish I had a signal meter because the only way to check the changes is to go 100 feet back to the house and look at the tv....

/ Good morning!!!! #10,024  
68F, slightly overcast, but nice
Off to breakfast with wife

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,025  
Ran a test to learn the problem and the results said the dish is aligned wrong, I buried a 6X6 post in concrete to serve as both a dish mount and security light (lighweight small one) mount and the d*** thing twists a lot more than I have ever seen any post twist, which throws off the alignment. Later today I will go out and try to adjust it, wish I had a signal meter because the only way to check the changes is to go 100 feet back to the house and look at the tv....

JD, crank up the sound on your tv and open a window. The sound changes pitch as you get close to alignment, at least it did when I aligned my dish.;)

/ Good morning!!!! #10,026  
good afternoon all. current temp 63F forecast is for 62F :confused2:
spraying for weeds after wife naps, no grass cutting till Wednesday wonder how high it will get :eek:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,027  
Cold and windy for late April, really tired of the wind and cold! been busy, youngest grandson was Baptised today, went to lunch with all the kids and grand kids, noisy but fun.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,028  
well been away from tbn a few days had alot of stuff going on. man it's cold for the end of april 28 this morning got to 60 today. the whole week is suppose to be cool 50's and 60's of day and 30's of night.hope everyone is well

/ Good morning!!!! #10,029  
Okay, my teensy little brain can't get around all of this. Are your sweet potatoes the purdy kind or the dirty kind? The kind I'm talking about don't make a tuber or big root. They are just light green and are used as a ground cover. I suspect you are talking about a crop like TxDon is asking about.:)

Ron Hall: Mom and NASCAR. . . two of the most beloved things to all loyal Americans.:laughing:

Hey Jim, mine be the root get fat in the ground dirty tuber kind :) they are purple inside and rather popular here. Although called sweet potato, no where near as sweet as the orange type. Much smaller also. Make a real nice potato salad. I suspected the OP was about a decorative type but decided to chime in anyways. When I glean some I want to try making home fries and French fries, maybe even hash.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,030  
2013-04-22, 0315

22 degrees right now and a high of 52 predicted.

This is going to be a tough week!! I have a weeklong process improvement event in Bethel (the assembly plant for our stoves) this week, so that means being at the foundry (about 8 miles north) by 0500 every morning to doing various tasks (timecards this morning)...then back to the foundry after the event at Bethel. Definitely a week of long days!
That, and we're in the final stretch on the mortgage thing...

This is going to be one tough freakin' week!!