/ Good morning!!!! #10,034  
35 headed to only 58.

Bit chilly.

Nothing special today...

Best of luck Roy.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,035  
33 degrees right now and will be banging on 60 today with some clouds too, tomorrow will be about the sam temps but sunny all day.
The town lifted the weight restrictions on the roads last week was an easy mud season this year with the slow rate of frost leaving the ground.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,036  
Good morning 35 degrees little frost still on the ground. Is it ever going to warm up!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,037  
Got second cup of coffee poured. 27 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 64 with sun almost all day. Got some outside projects to work on today. Should be a good day for them.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,038  
Frosty this morning, a little skin of ice on the birdbath too. Should be clear with a high around 50*, like yesterday.

The wood frogs have been quacking in the ponds for several days now.

Back to cutting up downed trees today.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,039  
56* this morning. A beautiful starry sky. The Big Dipper points to Polaris, but the Milky Way wasn't visible, while I tended my critters. Have a great day all, even if it is a Monday!

Did I hear we could get a frost again tomorrow night? :thumbdown:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,040  
35 with frost on April 22, wow! 50's today, back to near normal weekend. Went outside to watch the rocket launch from Wallops Island yesterday, afternoon, after lunch with the kids and grand kids, all after a morning in church for grandson's Baptism.