Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,813  
Good evening all. Today's high was 80F rain early dry most of the day now thunderstorms tonight. Tri home was smooth got ready for work tomorrow, biked 50 miles, and helped prep softball feild and coach the ladies softball game.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,814  
TxDon glad to hear it was paint and not a weld crack.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,815  
ok now what do we win i think thats what everyone said.material item's please no gift cards or free subscription's

Oh sam5570, I am really so sorry you misread post #10737. This was a "poll" not a contest. I will be compiling the polling data shortly!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,816  
The results of the poll were: 13 responses, 3 thrown out because they did not follow directions, 6 for paint crack, 4 for weld crack.

Results: TBN is 60% CORRECT

Thanks to all who participated and for the suggestions included in the responses.
Don

/ Good morning!!!! #10,817  
2013-05-21, 0410

57 degrees right now, A high of 70 predicted along with a 60% chance of rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,818  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 68° with rain and thunderstorms this morning. Heading to 82° with continuing rain and thunderstorms thought the day. Looks like indoor projects today.
Prayers for those in OK.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,819  
Possible rain today, but given it could be severe storms bringing it, I may not want it.

My heart goes out to the areas devastated by the last week's worth of storms. So very sad.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,820  
65 very foggy degrees this morning heading to low 80s today, the devastation in Ok is aweful.prayers for all those people who lost loved ones those injured and those who lost everything