Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,841  
Woke up at 5, got up at 5:15. I think it's gonna rain...

I think I am buying a car today, a Ford Focus good gas mileage commuter (kinda cute too).

I seem to be moving slowly today... Hmmm...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #11,842  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 63° with clouds and rain. Heading to 76° with thunderstorms in the afternoon. We have had enough rain for June. Another 2" yesterday. Manged to get new belt on chipper and finish chipping up shrubs from last Sunday. Did not get lawn cut. It has to be done today. Rain or not.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,843  
74* on the way to 104*! And my work will have me outdoors or in barns all day. So much for maintaining a "sexy" image. By the time I get through today, I'll be "wilted" for sure!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,844  
71 this morning up to 88 no rain yesterday but more on the way today. Last day of work before vacation. Been a hard week, doctor changed insulin lots of ups and downs. Good morning

/ Good morning!!!! #11,845  
74* on the way to 104*! And my work will have me outdoors or in barns all day. So much for maintaining a "sexy" image. By the time I get through today, I'll be "wilted" for sure!

Farmgal19....don't you worry none...no matter how you decry the way you appear, us old guys are still going to have this image of you being our ideal woman, incredibly smart, sexy, and beautiful beyond our wildest dreams. And with a John Deere, no less....where were you when I was 25 years old and able to do something except think "what if....?"

/ Good morning!!!! #11,846  
I thought it was suppose to be a hot dry summer?

I got rained on again last night. Today, looks no better later. Nor do the next five days.

The water is killing my outdoor projects, I cannot stand inside work. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #11,847  
Today I am taking my truck, trailer, and tools 60 miles east to help a former lady work associate with the house she just purchased. Her garage has a huge handicapper ramp that takes up a third of the space, and I am going to remove it as well as replace her deck steps. Volunteer work on my part, something I need to do more of....62 degrees here and humid...rain is predicted again today....same old, same old.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,848  
Farmgal19....don't you worry none...no matter how you decry the way you appear, us old guys are still going to have this image of you being our ideal woman, incredibly smart, sexy, and beautiful beyond our wildest dreams. And with a John Deere, no less....where were you when I was 25 years old and able to do something except think "what if....?"

Awww. Thank you, JDgreen!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,849  
I thought it was suppose to be a hot dry summer?

I got rained on again last night. Today, looks no better later. Nor do the next five days.

The water is killing my outdoor projects, I cannot stand inside work. :)

Around here, it is going to be a hot, dry summer, I fear. Sure wish there was some way to get your rain for a week!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,850  
78 going into the 90's again, 5th straight day, but at least the humidity is high too! Actually I don't mind it.

Farmgirl, you're forever Daisy Duke to me! :thumbsup: