Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,711  
Good Afternoon! Yesterday my internet service got hit by lightning and this morning TBN was off line.
68˚ cloudy. TOTAL RAIN FOR THIS WEEKEND 4.31" !!!!!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,712  
Good Afternoon! Yesterday my internet service got hit by lightning and this morning TBN was off line. 68˚ cloudy. TOTAL RAIN FOR THIS WEEKEND 4.31" !!!!!!!!

Remind me our rainy season is coming. Probably start just as I start my fence project LOL

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,713  
Drank way to much coffee this morning after TBN would not let me on.
Rain here today. Drove back home in time to watch NASCAR.
Good Afternoon All.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,714  
Good Afternoon People

/ Good morning!!!! #14,715  
When I got up this morning at 4:30 AM it was 49 degrees now it is 69 and very sunny. We finished the painting for this year today. Nice to get the staging down and see the fresh look. Tough job finished!
We are off to Florida in the morning for the week will be nice to just get away.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,717  
Good afternoon all. 58F this morning going to 75F and sunny with light breeze. Was hoping for close to an inch of rain last night but radr est. is .5 and reporting station nearest house reports .03 in. . Still needing more rain :(

/ Good morning!!!! #14,718  
arrived home safe and sound after a nice time in the Poconos.
No joy for me either logging on this morning.
a few pics to follow
TxDon, delighted you got so much rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,719  
We went to the garden and picked 2-1/2 lb of okra and a bucket and a half of blackeyed peas. Shelled, the peas weigh 5 lb. My wife took the okra and gave it to neighbors since our freezer is full. My pea vines look like they'll make another picking of peas before giving up. I also have several determinate tomato plants that have decided they are indeterminate and have put on another setting of tomatoes. Considering we don't normally get frost until November, I think these will surely ripen by then.

Determinate.jpg

We also fed our catfish this morning while taking a cool ride around the property on our Kawasaki Mule.

FeedFish.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #14,720  
Glad you guys got rain, a pattern shift has left us dry after 10+ months of way over normal rainfall. I couldn't get loged in either so I went to work on one of my old cars and burnt through a few hours, then took Lynn to an early dinner.