Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,771  
Good morning! 80˚ partly cloudy, 95% humidity. The grass has turned green and could use a mowing but my knee says to hold off. That is really hard with a "new to me" Z mower ready to tackle the yard.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,772  
72F, no rain since midnight.

Thanks guys :) a nice, quiet anniversary. But then, we had the party over Labor Day
Don, always the right time for happy hour someplace.

Wife on plane, enroute to Philly
Gonna work on her Craftsman mower today, be ready for work when she returns LOL

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,773  
Good morning! 80˚ partly cloudy, 95% humidity. The grass has turned green and could use a mowing but my knee says to hold off. That is really hard with a "new to me" Z mower ready to tackle the yard.

Don, Hope your knee gets better fast. How's your other knee? Did the doc say anything about wear and tear on your joints from running? My cousin who ran marathons in his 30's and 40's is having so many medical problems now from wear and tear.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,774  
Don, Hope your knee gets better fast. How's your other knee? Did the doc say anything about wear and tear on your joints from running? My cousin who ran marathons in his 30's and 40's is having so many medical problems now from wear and tear.

Other knee is fine. I had a meniscuses tear years ago from something. this is the second clean out. I'm sure running did not help it, but as the Dr. said anytime your foot leaves the ground and returns it is an impact. I have lots of relatives with worse or replaced knees that have never run. I don't think Bird was a runner but then I could be wrong. I am one of the younger ones in the running group and some in the 70s have no knee problems and run a lot more than I. It is really an individual thing. I am starting non-impact cardio with a cardio-strider.

/ Good morning!!!!
#14,775  
Did my 1st theraphy session today, my ankle feels better already. I never had any physical theraphy before, so I really didn't know much about it, it is more serious than I thought. Even got out and ran the zero turn around the yard. Nice to get something done!!

Don, my mother has never been a runner, and she has had 2 knee replacements. One from an old fall, and one just because. Possibly as a result of compensating for the other injury?

/ Good morning!!!!
#14,776  
Did my 1st theraphy session today, my ankle feels better already. I never had any physical theraphy before, so I really didn't know much about it, it is more serious than I thought. Even got out and ran the zero turn around the yard. Nice to get something done!!

Don, my mother has never been a runner, and she has had 2 knee replacements. One from an old fall, and one just because. Possibly as a result of compensating for the other injury?

/ Good morning!!!! #14,777  
Hope all of those recovering from surgerys get along well. Supposed to be in mid 80s tomorrow dry and low 80s rest of week but maybe rain for Sunday and first part of next week. We are dry and need it. Sam sounds like you need some tractor time, I know I do but not in cards just yet. Long hours for rest of week, need to areate yard and over seed before cold weather sets in, but need rain as well. Kitchen remodel starts in November all cabinets removed and replaced with new cherry ones, new cabinet with doors to hide tv in eat in kitchen new counter tops still in process of being chosen and two new appliances one wine cooler and another oven GE Avantan to go over existing oven. November will be a busy month but wife will be happy camper. Good evening all

/ Good morning!!!! #14,778  
Good thoughts to all you guys in recovery.

Don, read an interesting article few days ago based on a study that running was no worse on the knees than walking. Maybe so, but when I ran it was usually on pavement or right next to it and overweight (by today's standards), usually right close to 200 lbs. when I got my partial replacements, ortho doc told me my running days were over although he had other patients that continued running.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,779  
Poured second cup of coffee. 59° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 77° with lots of sun. Today is oil change day on the motorhome. I always manage to spill some on me. Then after I cleanup, if time allows cut lawn.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,780  
Other knee is fine. I had a meniscuses tear years ago from something. this is the second clean out. I'm sure running did not help it, but as the Dr. said anytime your foot leaves the ground and returns it is an impact. I have lots of relatives with worse or replaced knees that have never run. I don't think Bird was a runner but then I could be wrong. I am one of the younger ones in the running group and some in the 70s have no knee problems and run a lot more than I. It is really an individual thing. I am starting non-impact cardio with a cardio-strider.

Don, Have you ever heard of " Chi " running ? Give this a read...I have used this lean forward technique when running..it works

Chi Running in New York: Working with gravity for a 'controlled fall' - NY Daily News