Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,912  
Iron city, $1.66 a six pack back in the day I’m told. Personally, I have never drank beer.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,913  
Mine is plastic from Costco.
Mine was on special at Mitre 10 for $12 Only 2 left, I should have bought both. Aluminium shaft and plastic claw and can pick up pretty heavy stuff. My buddy saw it and was going in to get one for himself. My wife bought one a few months ago but it was a cheapy. Only good for paper.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,914  
IMG_0733.JPG

IMG_0734.JPG

Found this tool in Dad’s tool drawer.
I do not know what type of tool it is.
Has anyone seen or used this type of tool?

/ Good morning!!!! #147,915  
What happened to Red Dog beer?

Bird, I'll probably will get my 4th when cruise lines demand it to be "fully" vaccinated.

FireWise this morning was quick in a small area with 13 people and an overcast 70˚F.

Best Chance of rain will be 4 A.M. in the morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,916  
I picked up a Pyroclaw through Amazon, and it was delivered last week. Oddly, on their website they say they won't ship to California, but Amazon had no such qualms. As the name implies, it's mainly intended for use on fires, and it does work well for that. One disappointment is that when the jaws are closed with nothing between them, they stick shut. That's because the fork the single tine pivots from is badly made, and needs the sides cleaned up so they are parallel and some shims installed to take out the play. I'm thinking a few passes with a bastard file should take care of it. Other than that, it seems very heavy duty and pretty solid. I've only used it on one fire so far, but I had no trouble picking up 3" pieces of wood that maybe weighed ten pounds. It sure beats reaching into the fire to reposition a piece of wood that falls into the wrong spot. It remains to be seen how well it fares in the weather, as the back porch gets wet when it rains. It would be nice if I found out sooner rather than later, for more reasons than one...

/ Good morning!!!! #147,918  
Friday night go to was quarts of Colt 45
some other "favorites"
Haffenreffer malt liquor
Piels real draft
Knickerbocker natural
Hamms
Rheingold
Ballantine ale

oh and some "buds" 🚬

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #147,919  
View attachment 739549
View attachment 739550
Found this tool in Dad’s tool drawer.
I do not know what type of tool it is.
Has anyone seen or used this type of tool?
Google...they did make oil can spouts, but that one I'm guessing would be either air or oil, guessing for oil spraying. Years before there was spray lube with straw nozzle, same idea.
My guess

/ Good morning!!!! #147,920  
Friday night go to was quarts of Colt 45
some other "favorites"
Haffenreffer malt liquor
Piels real draft
Knickerbocker natural
Hamms
Rheingold
Ballantine ale

oh and some "buds"
Good list. Also: