Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,891  
Not fussing at you maybe you just need a swift kick in the pants so you can see the forest for the trees. You have a lot to offer and remember to be thankful for what you do have

Buppies,

I am not offended in any way. Plus I am thankful for what I have. I do need to complain less, and I forget that at times.

No, you are venting to friends, not complaining, and I don't think Buppies meant it that way.
You and I both want a new place of our own. I hear you. And we both are going to have to work hard to get it.
Unless you win the lottery and then I expect you to share. :dance1:

It's pretty unfair to expect you to be chipper when your life gets messy and painful.
Just do your best to compartmentalize your negative issues so you can get on with the fun part of life. And focus on it, as best as you can. It's all any of us can do.
Easy to say, not so easy to do.

I'm looking forward to another report of you with those beautiful girls of yours.
Drew

Drew,

I just want my old place back... But thank you for your understanding and compasion.

Yes, if i win the lottery, I will happily share.

My big girls are having a sleepover with a BFF so I won't get time with them this weekend. I should still get my Sunday with my littlest one though. She is always a blast...

Be well & God Bless both of you,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #14,892  
I've heard it said, that everyone has troubles/problems. If we could throw ours into a pile, but the kicker was that you had to take troubles from the pile, most of us would grab our own troubles back from the pile, when we saw what everyone else is dealing with.

There is probably a lot of truth in that saying.

It is Saturday! I'll get some work done around here this morning, but may need to go in for a couple of hours of work this afternoon. (Y'all want to see trouble? You should see the boss I work for! Now that is TROUBLE!) (Hope she doesn't read TBN!) :D

Personally I'd be happy to test drive a diferent pile of trouble myself...

Given that you are a ace pilot, do you work in the aviation industry?

I have 1 hour of stick time in a T6 Texan and I LOVED it... As a hardcore motorcycle guy, I would love to own and fly an old WWII bird... (the relationship makes sense to me at least). I did loops, rolls, etc... Wahooo!

Have a good day ma'am.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #14,893  
I remember Apple wine, sort of, never drank it. And I also, now that I think about it, also sadly, remember a large jug of Manichevitz(sp?) burgundy wine, seriously dark red stuff. Made a horrible stain, no way that came out in the midnight wash.
Pretty tame compared to many experiences, but the result was likely the same. Don't overdo it or pay big time.
And I didn't even like the taste...

It was our way of finding out what being an "adult" was like. Like cigarettes. Luckily I turned green, threw up, and never did that again, ever. All the good lessons of life.

Considering all the drama of growing up I'm especially surprised to have lived this long. You have to wonder how kids actually come out of childhood and able to be somewhat integrated into society. It sure took me a while.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,894  
It is over cast and 55 degrees we had strong storms roll thru.we received 2 inches of rain and more rain on the way.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,895  
Boy, I sure do remember Ripple, Boone's Farm and all that other rotgut wine...great stuff!!!
I think all of us lower ranked Navy guys lived on those wines way back when!

Now for the news:
2013-10-05, 0910
54 right now and a little drizzle. High is going to be 70 with a 30% chance of rain.

Did two phone interviews yesterday. One was for a full time position, the other a contract (6 months) job. We'll see if they call for an onsite interview. Between the two, I'd prefer the contract job as there would be less travel and more flexibility.
I have applied for Social Security...63 now (64 in a couple months). May as well get something out of those 40 some years of working and paying into the system.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,896  
Parts of Ohio going to 86 today. Please stop.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,897  
Good Morning. 0930, clear, 77* with 88% humidity. Forecast high is 88* with 30% chance of rain. TS Karen is getting weaker. Looks like it might be TD Karen by the time it crossed the coast near the Florida/Alabama line tomorrow evening.

I have another wedding at work today. Three of the four Saturdays this month are weddings, and there were several more who called and tried to get a date. I guess October is the new June. {at least in NW Florida. The heat and rain cause folks to wait out the summer months}

Back in my Navy days we would drink good beer or liquor the first three weeks of the month. But that week before payday, we would buy a case or two of Rolling Rock. The morning after drinking it, you would find out how it got it's name.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #14,898  
TxDon, I've had knee injuries to both knees (at separate times), and I can remember lying on the couch, hurting so bad that if someone walked by to closely, their breeze created walking even hurt when it hit the knee.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,899  
Boy, I sure do remember Ripple, Boone's Farm and all that other rotgut wine...great stuff!!!
I think all of us lower ranked Navy guys lived on those wines way back when!

"And thanks for your support." I loved that line at the end of the B&J commercial. . . so out of place.:D

I just slept in this morning. At 3:30 AM, a cold front moved through with gusty winds and a tiny bit of rain. It woke me and I had trouble sleeping afterwards until I raised the outside electric window shade that was rattling in the wind. When I went back to sleep, I slept until 7:45 AM. It has been consistently 55 F all morning until just now when the thermometer went up to 56 F. My wife is taking my grandson and two of his friends to a day at a Plex fun center in Wichita Falls, TX.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,900  
69F .11 inches since midnight and raining

I remember once as an Army student at Keesler AFB in Biloxi. I had a car, end of the month a bunch of us searched high and low for any change came up with enough for dollars worth of gas and some rotgut win that was less than a dollar, may have been MD20/20, but I seem to recall their being some sort of Indian reference - we all agreed it was pretty bad and never got it again.

David, when my first wife and I split everything she left me fit into my MGB.

Have a great day everybody

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet