Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #142  
Two coffee pot morning (its only 5 cups). 29 degrees. Headed to 55 sunny degrees. Got the LED lights installed. Going craft show shopping with wife today. :(
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #143  
53 degrees this morning, going to be a windy day. Up to 40mph winds expected, something I could do without!

/ Good morning!!!! #144  
Two coffee pot morning (its only 5 cups). 29 degrees. Headed to 55 sunny degrees. Got the LED lights installed. Going craft show shopping with wife today. :(
Good Morning All.
Good morning for NY all, You need the ole Keurig!

/ Good morning!!!! #145  
Clear & 28 degrees out.

I managed to sleep better, and slept to 5:20. The new sling thing works much better!

I'm going to Lowe's Veterans Day sale for a washer/dryer, maybe a dishwasher, maybe a new hood/vent for the stove, and possibly a new sink...

I gotta do whatever I can do!

David

/ Good morning!!!!
Just starting the coffee. Sent the wife off to work. 32 and headed into the 50's. Gotta get organised and get going here!!

/ Good morning!!!! #147  
2011-11-12, 0848

About 39 degrees, sunny and a bit crisp.
Heading out to the post office in a few minutes.

/ Good morning!!!! #148  
53 degrees this morning, going to be a windy day. Up to 40mph winds expected, something I could do without!

What Dennis said, except we are starting at 45 F. Amazing how 35 miles makes so much difference in temperature.

/ Good morning!!!! #149  
It got down to 28 degrees last night. Currently 36 outside and suppose to reach 54 today. Frost is still on the front deck where the sun hasn't reached yet. Everyone have a good day.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #150  
Interesting day yesterday, wind, rain and hail. Frosty overnight and lots of rain expected later today. At least its not white rain at our place although the mountains will be getting whiter. They are already skiing in the mountains outside Vancouver BC. :confused2: :D