Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #151  
Coffee poured. 49 degrees this morning. Headed to 60+. Lots of sun and wind. Going to work on some outside projects today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #152  
Coffee in hand, dogs have been out, fed and are back in bed. Don't care about outside weather planning not to do a dang thing today, nothing. All about me today!:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #153  
Hello all, been up since 5 am, all four cats are fed, coffee brewed, 50 degrees right now, been of Facebook the past hour. Hoping to finish tree trimming (minor) and planter cleanup today.

/ Good morning!!!! #154  
Just thought I'd start a Good Morning thread. Dry, and headed into the low 60's here in S. Michigan. Have a good one!!

Just posted here for the first time, is this supposed to turn out to become another "Chronicles" thread....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #156  
Took dogs out and walked down driveway to get newspaper. About 51 degrees now with wind blowing gusts 45-50mph today. Don't know about getting much done outside today.

/ Good morning!!!! #157  
2011-11-13, 0745

29 degrees (feels warmer though) and very nice out...guess I can do the leaves and last mowing today.

/ Good morning!!!! #158  
It is currently 37 degrees outside. At the time, I am drinking my hot chocolate and looking at my Wife's mobility chair. I installed new batteries and I am attempting to raise the seat's height a little. I have taken most everything apart to do this, but there are two screws on top of the trapeze bars that I am having difficulty with removing. Rest assured that I will complete the project. I am stubborn and I don't give up. Sincerely hope that everyone has a great day.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #159  
Interesting day yesterday, wind, rain and hail. Frosty overnight and lots of rain expected later today. At least its not white rain at our place although the mountains will be getting whiter. They are already skiing in the mountains outside Vancouver BC. :confused2: :D

Mousefield, you had a 1-week spring and a 1-week summer this year didn't you? It seems like just as you told us it finally quit raining, it turned to fall there. How big was the hail? Do you ever have substantial quarter to tennis ball sized hail there?

This morning it is 61 degrees F here and warming fast. Right now there's a light 10-15 mph breeze. It looks like a good day to go fishing. My grandson and I put new fishing line on our reels yesterday so we can cast out and get the big ones.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #160  
Mousefield, you had a 1-week spring and a 1-week summer this year didn't you? It seems like just as you told us it finally quit raining, it turned to fall there. How big was the hail? Do you ever have substantial quarter to tennis ball sized hail there?

This morning it is 61 degrees F here and warming fast. Right now there's a light 10-15 mph breeze. It looks like a good day to go fishing. My grandson and I put new fishing line on our reels yesterday so we can cast out and get the big ones.:)

This was an "off" year for weather here. Didn't get decent until mid summer and then we got into fall. Had one brief heat wave that lasted a few days. Normally we get several, some start as early as May or even April. Hail was not too big but still had some on the ground the next day. Frosty this morning but looks like we will get up to around 10C or 50F today. So its going to be clean out the calf pen in the barn and 1 -or 2 goat pens as well, we try and do them when it's not raining, little nicer when wheeling the wheel barrows of manure out and clean shaving back in. They started skiing on the mountains outside Vancouver BC last week, think they said it was the first skiing in north America. The Mountain we see from our house, Arrowsmith, has lots of snow on it and it just isn't at the top, it comes a fair ways down.
Weather guys think we could have a colder and snowier winter than normal.