Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,991  
Good Afternoon. 1320, sunny, 78* with 78% humidity. Forecast calls for a high of 84* with 30% chance of rain, and a low of 61*.

My boss was feeling under the weather, so I came in early. She was having tightness in her chest, and there is a history of heart problems in her family. {it was her dad's heart attack that led to me getting my B7500 for so cheap} I tried to talk her into going by the doctor's office, but she was just going home. She is just as stubborn as her dad. Not long after he sold me his tractor, he went and bought another one.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,992  
Call her and see if she is still alive. If my wife would not have insisted I go straight to the ER instead of home I'd be 6' under right now.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,994  
txdon is right again. This is the kind of gamble that can go the wrong way.

Good Afternoon. 1320, sunny, 78* with 78% humidity. Forecast calls for a high of 84* with 30% chance of rain, and a low of 61*.

My boss was feeling under the weather, so I came in early. She was having tightness in her chest, and there is a history of heart problems in her family. {it was her dad's heart attack that led to me getting my B7500 for so cheap} I tried to talk her into going by the doctor's office, but she was just going home. She is just as stubborn as her dad. Not long after he sold me his tractor, he went and bought another one.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,995  
:laughing: I'm impressed! :D

But you boys are f u n n y! :confused2:

As long as YOU are IMPRESSED, I don't care about the rest of that stuff... WOO HOO!
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!!
#14,997  
I really, really am tempted to postwhore unto 15K, but I am afraid of the moral implications - It might be like doing crack, just "once". :)

/ Good morning!!!! #14,998  
I really, really am tempted to postwhore unto 15K, but I am afraid of the moral implications - It might be like doing crack, just "once". :)

Nah...

It is not that bad.

:D

David