Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,911  
No election here today, but our state legislature is in special session taking (not listening to) public testimony and wasting money to pass a law most people don't want.

300guy - good thoughts and prayers for your wife.

MFW - forgot to mention that it sounds like progress.

Drew - some inspiration!!!! Awesome man.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #15,912  
300UGUY, best wishes for your wife. It's always scary until the results are final. I'm praying for all good news.

Just a damp overcast day here. Light showers are falling intermittently with temperature hovering around 64 F.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,913  
Update now...the polls opened about 3 hours before I got there and they told me I was the 24th voter....one of my good friends is the Township Supervisor and I stopped to chat with her, among other things I was told my township has just over 12,000 residents and about 7900 of them are registered to vote. It's 59 degrees here now, probably the warmest it will get until next spring. Going to go change the OEM drive belt on my car, it's 11 years old with 65,000 miles. Been putting it off because the job entitles jacking up the oil pan to support the engine so you can remove the passenger side motor mount, then you also remove the passenger side front wheel after supporting that side's rotor/hub/strut assembly, then remove the splash shield, and then you can change the belt. Who designs these, anyway?

/ Good morning!!!! #15,914  
Thanks for thoughts. We don't have any elections here. I am on a puter at the St. Joes women's center in A2. I hope the wait isn't much longer.

Irv,

Prayers for simple diagnosis sent. Keep us posted Brother...

David

PS Thanks for your support.

/ Good morning!!!!
#15,915  
Thanks, guys. We are back from the hospital, but we won't get the results for 3 days!! I'm pretty optimistic, it is a very small lump, and she got it looked at right away. Have a good day!

/ Good morning!!!!
#15,916  
Just finished changing the oil & filter on my genset, a 15 kw generac. One more chore done.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,917  
Was a nice day weather wise, have the snow blower all set on the 3 pt, and plow on the FEL, just have to put the chains on the rear. I have just been running with rear chains with 4WD,, not many problems just some side slipping on hill. How much better would I be if I sprung for fronts also?
Guess I'm just rambling, minds else where, 26 years today my dad passed.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #15,918  
{{{{DABSGT}}}}

/ Good morning!!!! #15,919  
Good morning. Up early today, my wife is having a biopsy done, they found a very small lump on her last
Mammogram. I really hope it's nothing.

Drew & David, you have our prayers.

Have a good one!!!!

You have my prayers.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,920  
300UGUY, good luck with the biopsy. You and the wife ought to go to a comedy club or funny movie, and laugh your butts off tomorrow.

About 140 voters showed up. In a presidential race we get in the low 400's. Town has about 850 residents. 7:30am to 9pm is along day for 140 votes. :)

Just five bond issues on the ballot. They didn't do well locally, maybe because they were mostly about spending money for reasonable causes, but far from here.