Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#15,901  
Good morning. Up early today, my wife is having a biopsy done, they found a very small lump on her last
Mammogram. I really hope it's nothing.

Drew & David, you have our prayers.

Have a good one!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,902  
Morning all, 40 here now heading to 55, should have taken the day off and enjoyed the weather.;)

/ Good morning!!!! #15,903  
Good morning. Up early today, my wife is having a biopsy done, they found a very small lump on her last
Mammogram. I really hope it's nothing.

Drew & David, you have our prayers.

Have a good one!!!!

You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers, and I too hope it is nothing serious. Heading out in about an hour to the local poll, a special election is being held to determine if the community wants an operating millage for the recently established library.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,904  
good morning its a real foggy glad i don't have to drive in it.its 32 now with a high of 50 today.

/ Good morning!!!!
#15,905  
Thanks for thoughts. We don't have any elections here. I am on a puter at the St. Joes women's center in A2. I hope the wait isn't much longer.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,906  
Good morning all. 51F and light rain. 61F and more rain today and tomorrow. Wife got the trim done and I got most of the mowing done just some trim. I have to replace a hose on FEL that blew yesterday, and check out the mow deck on ZTR, was a little rough yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,907  
Irv have you and your wife in my prayers.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,908  
300uguy best of luck to your wife.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #15,909  
Irv, most likely a benign cyst but hope it turns out fine.
Best wishes for your wife.
Drew

/ Good morning!!!! #15,910  
68F .30 inches rain yesterday, but none since midnight.

Got another 30 ft section of chainlink up in between the rain.

iPad Air delivered yesterday - love it.

More fence today, but looking like it will be between showers. Each section takes a bit longer as more complicated.

Have a great day everyone.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet