Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #16,662  
sunny and 11 this morning with temps getting up to 26 today.the birds are really hitting the feeders with these cold temps.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,663  
Sounds like a good idea to me.

I'm looking at the deer where I threw the corn - they are chasing each other, bucking around having fun. Maybe the coyotes were just playing reindeer games with Whipper.

But I'm pretty sure Whipper did not consider it a game and the playing would have escalated to a fierce fight quickly. . .

But to be fair to the coyotes, Whipper did start it by charging them first. . . .

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #16,664  
Good morning all. 29F in Gainesville going to 55F and sunny. Moving prep and closing until Tues. then moving commences.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,665  
Randy good to hear your home

Sounds like everyone had a good holiday but Whipper

/ Good morning!!!!
#16,667  
23 and headed for 30. I need to go buy some goat chow, straw, and otherwise get motivated here in Michigan. This is cold weather for this time of year here, usually it gets down to this range in January or feb. I need to get some stuff done in the unheated shop, I guess I just have to dress for it.

Hope everyone had a good holiday, and didn't get thier dogs eaten!!

/ Good morning!!!! #16,668  
67F, currently raining

Perfect weather day yesterday for Thanksgiving. Hope everyone had a great one, we sure did.

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #16,669  
DSCN0042.JPGDSCN0044.JPGDSCN0041.JPGDSCN0035.JPGDSCN0037.JPGDSCN0036.JPGDSCN0040.JPGDSCN0039.JPGHome safe and sound, but what an unattractive drive up Route 95. But I improved my mpg from 42.5 to 43.4 on the way home. Now I'm going to take a nap, but first will post some pics. I mean, there was a tractor there so I had to take a pic right? Very old farm, the whole place was built in 1730 and that funny outbuilding sure looks old.

/ Good morning!!!! #16,670  
Drew, thanks for sharing the great photos. We had a dog bed for Moca and the first day she took pleasure in tearing it to shreds.