Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #17,441  
Or they may like the Redskins from last year to this year, one never knows.

I thought you would be a Ravens fan? :laughing:

I only watched a few minutes of that game, the Ravens were having a very bad day.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,442  
I didn't realize anyone lived on the west side of 17 - that's the Dismal swamp side, and a few farm fields. That's pretty cool. I haven't been down there since they built the new highway.

I think most of the houses are gone, Bill died in about 84. His oys still farm in the state line area.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,443  
I thought you would be a Ravens fan? :laughing:

I only watched a few minutes of that game, the Ravens were having a very bad day.

I root or the 'Skins and whoever is playing Dallas, Philly, Baltimore, New England and Pittsburg. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #17,444  
You root against Philadelphia? Such an entertaining team to listen to the coaches son's all getting arrested for one thing or another.
Now that Andy has headed West, maybe the Eagles will improve.
And guys, you give me way too much credit. I don't follow any organized sports, sorry. Well, I do watch the Olympics...
And a few social games like the Super Bowl with friends. Lots of fun to yell icing just before the kicker goes at it...:D

/ Good morning!!!! #17,445  
Anybody watch football yesterday? I think Drew is a Philadelphia Eagles fan. I am NOT looking forward to what they will probably do to our Cowboys next week, but I am a super fan of Nice Foles. That guy is so talented that he may be the hope of the Eagles franchise. Of course he has good receivers and McCoy is a jewel of a runner. What is so impressive about Foles is he can be running hard right and throw a perfect strike back across his body to the left. If he stays healthy (and I hope he does), Philly may be a powerhouse team next year.

No Romo next week per ESPN. Herniated lumbar disc. Surgery required. Eagles are going to kill the Cowboys.

Does this mean another year of Jason Garrett?

/ Good morning!!!! #17,446  
Does this mean another year of Jason Garrett?

I'm sorry for Tony, but I don't think he had a chance of winning anyhow. Jason Garrett, will be around for awhile because he is Jerry's yes-man. The only way the Cowboys will change anytime soon is if AT&T Stadium is a ghost town on game day. Jerry is just fine with losing as long as his profits stay high.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,447  
I'm sorry for Tony, but I don't think he had a chance of winning anyhow. Jason Garrett, will be around for awhile because he is Jerry's yes-man. The only way the Cowboys will change anytime soon is if AT&T Stadium is a ghost town on game day. Jerry is just fine with losing as long as his profits stay high.

Your analysis is spot on.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,448  

Jerry needs to hire a GM. They could have teams like they used to in a few seasons if there was a football man being GM instead of the owner.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,449  
Jerry needs to hire a GM. They could have teams like they used to in a few seasons if there was a football man being GM instead of the owner.
Had a few years of that when the now AZ Cardinals were in STL. More of the top performers over the years were 6th round draft picks or higher. Bill Bidwell got involved in the earlier picks with obvious results :shocked::eek::confused2:

/ Good morning!!!! #17,450  
Good progress today. Two relocated catchment tanks ready for rain.

Modified plumbing - feed from gutter and line to pump from tanks
image-3947270604.jpg

Covered,just in case of future need of access

image-1363521219.jpg

The two plumbed tanks awaiting rain

image-603493718.jpg

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet