Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #17,461  
32 degrees this morning high of only 38 later today. No snow but cold is ok. A few little things to shop for later today then Christmas party to go to. All items remaining to do for kitchen will be in next week and installed by end of week so it will ne a happy new year. Merry Christmas and God bless

/ Good morning!!!! #17,462  
2013-12-24, 0841

22 right now...and that's supposed to be the high for the day.
Ol' Santa better bundle up tonight...it's dropping to 2 degrees.

Wife's daughter and her BF are coming up to visit...that's our plan of the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,463  
cold -15 this morning with sunny skies with a high of 13.keep warm everyone, and have a merry Christmas.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,464  
Cute poem, daugen!

I hope to get my seed catalogs for Christmas, so I can get busy planting seeds in my garden room, and so they will be ready to transplant on time!

Simple desires, yes, but then, I expect I'll get coal in my stocking! :wink:

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

/ Good morning!!!! #17,466  
Good Morning! 32˚ bright and sunny with a heavy frost - it's a white Christmas eve.

Drew the Austin Mall was soooo crowded yesterday. The Line to sit on santa's lap was wrapped around the mall - probably 300 waiting. Out side the Mall at World Market and Barnes and Nobel the check out lines went to the back of the store, when I saw this I just walked out I wasn't going to wait and hour to checkout.

Wayne hope an injection or a scope job is all that's needed.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,467  
As Tiny Tim once said "God Bless Everyone"
Merry Christmas to all TBNers

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
christmas_glitter_graphics_17.gif

/ Good morning!!!! #17,468  
Good Morning! 32˚ bright and sunny with a heavy frost - it's a white Christmas eve.

Drew the Austin Mall was soooo crowded yesterday. The Line to sit on santa's lap was wrapped around the mall - probably 300 waiting. Out side the Mall at World Market and Barnes and Nobel the check out lines went to the back of the store, when I saw this I just walked out I wasn't going to wait and hour to checkout.

Wayne hope an injection or a scope job is all that's needed.

" The Line to sit on santa's lap was wrapped around the mall - probably 300 waiting, when I saw this I just walked out I wasn't going to wait and hour ....to..... "

So Don....You did not get to sit on Santa's lap ? Don't worry Santa has his list...he won't forget you...;)

/ Good morning!!!! #17,469  
Good morning all. We got a perfect Christmas snow last night - not enough to make for bad roads, but enough to cover the ground. Sunday the high got up to 65˚ and today it is 20˚. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! God Bless.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,470  

So Don....You did not get to sit on Santa's lap ? Don't worry Santa has his list...he won't forget you...;)

Didn't have to, she just about has the grapple in the stocking.