Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,311  
Mostly, hope healing goes well.

I couldn't sleep so came back downstairs. Will pay for it tomorrow, or should I say later this morning. Wife has a friend coming over to plant seeds, so I have to get a table set up in the garage for them to use. Supposed to be raining in morning, think the table is in the barn. Might have to use one of the plastic folding tables which should be in the garage.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,312  
Good morning !

Mostly - fingers crossed ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weather for this morning is actually good:
IMG_7009.jpeg

We stay in a place like 500 m above level of lake. View is really wide

This pic I took yesterday. Cloudy
9A92C092-94BE-409A-951A-E5D47436336E_1_105_c.jpeg

our "hotel"

That is typical Italian house from like Roman era till today
Simple roof, small windows, stone walls

For today have to visit two suppliers and make a road trip to another place of staying. We are driving to east as plan is to spend tomorrow in Venezia

That's about it
Take care

/ Good morning!!!! #188,313  
Coffee is brewing. 38° with light rain this morning. Heading to 47° with more rain. Started cleaning up work bench in Pole Barn. Found top was warping. Cleaned it up and made trip to Menards for 3/4" plywood. Will sand and put first coat of sealer on it today. Try to stay dry going from shop to pole barn.
chEziIW.jpg

Buppies, prayers for you and your wife.

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,315  
good morning all
but a very wet one, for days now.
.54 inches yesterday, two or three more inches over next two days.
sure hope my sump pump keeps pumping, it runs a lot

Mostly, hope you got to sleep last night. Next few days won't be much fun but hope you heal quickly.
and for sure get some good lab reports back.

nothing planned for today due to total washout here other than short trip downtown this morning for
some wood stain and another lottery ticket.

birds are chattering like mad, think they know more rain due in.
lawn is starting to grow, by this weekend I will have to mow.
Need to take leaf bagger off first. The blower motor adds so much weight to deck on right side
that when I go around curves in wet grass leaves a rut, like a big protractor scratching out a line.
Plus emptying wet grass from those bags is really a drag, literally.
Takes up a lot of storage room and I had just cleaned out garage yesterday and put away seed planting materials.
Now I need to make more room, and like most of our garages and barns, they sure do fill up...

/ Good morning!!!! #188,316  
30F cloudy sky upper 40's for high.
Weather station once again increase Thursday-Friday storm,14-18 inches heavy wet snow. :cry:

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...8 hours at part store,afterwards get couple things done outside before old man winter arrives tomorrow night. :(

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,317  
51 building to 67, probably some rain.

Mostly, get well soon.

Buppies, prayers for you and your wife.

Thomas, sorry you're getting so much snow so late.

Son left last night to drive home to NY. We had a good time.

Thinking of mowing or bush hogging today if it drie out enough before the rain later.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,319  
Good Morning!!!! 56F @ 3:00AM. Plentiful sunshine. High 74F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.

More than 20 years ago I toured the Alps on a rented motorcycle, and one afternoon stopped for gelato at the north end of Lago de Garda. We were right on the water at a beautiful open plaza. Headed south, the road followed the lake shore, carved into the base of high cliffs, a series of tunnels with open arches on the lake side left open to enjoy the views. Then that road disappeared into a dark curving tunnel that came out on a circular bridge, so the tunnel/bridge combo made a complete circle as it climbed the cliff. That was repeated three times before the road reached the top of the cliff, a spectacular piece of engineering. Is that the same lake you visited, Helo?

The trip to town took way longer than I'd planned yesterday. I did get four five gallon buckets of oil recycled, thankfully all at one spot. Usually they'll only accept one bucket, but this Jiffy Lube had an almost empty dump barrel and was self serve. I must be getting weak, as holding those buckets in place while they went glug, glug, glug for five minutes each turned my arms into rubber.

I had planned to take a piece of the baseboard that needed replacing with me to Lowes, but forgot the sample. Made a guess on a match and of course missed, so that'll be a task for next visit.

Need to get the box blade after the gravel on the driveway today, thinning it down on the steepest section of the hill and filling in some ruts. Hopefully that'll make for enough traction to get the van and trailer up it tomorrow. Then finish emptying a couple trailers and get the last of the boxes loaded into the van. If there's daylight left after that, might try to get a few trees cut up and moved to the burn pile, but that'll probably not happen. It's OK, they're not going anywhere.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,320  
50 outside right now. Heading to mid 50's today. Rain came in early this AM and will be with us for a while.

Eldest left for Montana yesterday. She's one year post op, got the green lights from all the doctors, packed her camper up, took the dog and is heading west.

Good for her.

Major changes for the good on the farm with the housing, in-laws coming back here this week from Florida. Will start the clean-up/clean-out process on their spread as soon as they arrive. Should take a while to get rid of all the stuff. Stress factor X10. Still dealing with my Dad's estate too. Both places require road trips to do anything.

Hope all have a good day. Be safe. Get or stay well to all,