Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,081  
Good evening all. 64ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze. Light wind, moderate gusts, Period of thunderstorms some small hail, and high temp was 75ºF, low temp during thunderstorm was 60ºF. Made coffee to start day, puttered, started getting ready for bike ride had to work estate, had flat on second lap, did not get tire reinflated properly but was able to limp home. Tire not damaged, does seem to be holding air. Did get nap in spite of thunderstorms and hail. Dinner with group. Conversation with other stepson about estate tonight.
Kyle beautiful landscaping and neat tree. thanks for pic
Ron good to hear waterfall working and filters cleaned. Hope shopping went well. Spent $190 last two trips to store :( Squirrel look like it is shedding winter coat.
Bill hope dump/town run went well.
Thomas hope day went well.
Mike glad wife back home. Hope beer, food, and gas run went well.
Don wind here varied between north and east.
Buppies hope job dried quickly. prayers sent.
Dennis nice bush.
Drew glad good sleep and feeling somewhat better. No adds here.
Frits glad you are getting up to date on shots. Hope rain cooperates more with respect to mowing. Hope surgery fixes tear in D knee.
Billy good to hear branches trimmed up, and cleaned up. Sorry ants upset, my feet get bite periodically for same reason. Did realize you wife was that into snakes either ;)
Billy thanks for mountain laurel pic
Ken glad most mulch down. transplanting peach can cause them not to bloom.
Dennis glad son is doing ok driving to work after that wreck. Sorry about no basement on son's new place.
Buppies sorry about tinnitus attack.
Plowhog sorry you were dumped so quickly.
RNG hope good trip south. Sorry about the mice, we always had most trouble and farm buildings being razed or the fall.
Scott(vt) sorry about sitting waiting to be tortured. Congrats on 6K posts.
Scotty glad mowing caught up, hope sharpening went well.
David hope Sophie getting near end of eye treatments. Interesting separate charge for kitchen staff. Hope mowing went well, and H&F was fun and guys did well.
Drew heat of summer not as RS bad. Summer air more stable and warm air cap in place so less lift.
RS hope the cooler air is not a problem. Hope the seedlings to transplanted veggie plants goes well. Hope day/Dr appt went well.
Drew when I would chase then off my east wall, they left as soon as they saw me. That one much braver. Glad you go car washed with out serious issue.
Scott(vt) hope drain install went well.
Drew glad felling good :)
Scotty glad you got the chains hook to help with sharpen the flail. Hope R/C flying is fun.
Randy(wag) glad tanks are full. Hope you get your fields limed.
Buppies glad you got nap in.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,083  
Coffee has been poured. 42° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 63° with clouds moving in in afternoon. Grocery shopping went good yesterday. It was off and on drizzle yesterday. So stayed in most of the day. Filter are still ready to go in. But will get them put in a couple of days. Today will load up neighbors trailer with chips/mulch. Then help them spread them in their gardens. Going to be good seat time day.
Yesterdays sunrise.
a3IPm4F.jpg

Drew, hope you continue with recovery. My RV friend in Maine is still posting from there. Here is something that should sound good on your speaker system.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,084  
Good Morning
50° and rain, not much change forecast for the day.

Yesterday was a day of paperwork, didn’t rain but grey all day.

Today I’m off to Palm Beach. Should be my last trip for at least a couple of weeks, and not a good day to work outside, so it must be a good day to fly….

Ron- the ABB video was a great way to start the day. And a great version of Jessica at that.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,085  
46F cloudy upper 50's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...real short day at part store,afternoon have lump remove from forearm near elbow rest of the day :unsure:

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,087  
Hope all goes well Thomas prayers sent.

Got stitches out wife drove stopped at park to go to rest room she left me several miles from home one of my employees came picked me up got a lot of steps in

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #190,088  
good morning all
bopping along to Allman brothers, very nice Ron
Dickey Betts just died in April...
that sky pic of yours was awesome

Buppies, sigh, that's worrisome
next time, she goes to bathroom too....

wet cool day today, definitely indoor day
time to clean the house

hope you all have a good day

/ Good morning!!!! #190,090  
56 outside this AM, grey, wet, more rain later, heading to lower 60's.

Got all my errands run since I had the vehicle yesterday. Sometimes I miss not having more than one, other times, not so much. I think we have adjusted accordingly.

Managed to get some grass cutting in between the rain yesterday. It was going to seed already. I chopped about half off....way more than I am use to. But, don't think that will slow it down as more rain came in shortly after I finished. That's grass cutting number 6 already this year.

Not much else going on. Day job calls.

Hope all have a good Friday and a great start to the weekend, Be safe. Those ailing, get well soon.