Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,011  
Good morning all. Nice looking day, mostly blue sky and should hit a high of +10C or 48F today. Getting up a bit earlier to bottle feed the baby goats. Today was my first day using our new used milking machine, worked great. :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #2,012  
...And I'm thinking, after reading Army Grunt's posts over the last few months, that where he lives in Georgia is sounding like a real nice place to be....:rolleyes:

/ Good morning!!!! #2,013  
33F this morning and calm. Talking about close to 50 later today with chance of rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,014  
Whopping 38F already,cloudy and calm just before the wet arrives....Friday should be interesting weather day.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,015  
Coffee is on. 70 degrees this morning. Heading to 90 this afternoon. Working on getting new tires put on motor home.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!!
#2,016  
32 and supposed to get to 40. The wind, altho not real bad, makes it feel colder. Need to help my wife today, then off for a plumbing "challenge" at our new building. Have a good one guys!!!!

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #2,017  
2012-02-23, 0720

49 now with a high of 58 predicted. Showers maybe late today into Friday.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,018  
33 degrees here now, hit 44 yesterday. Newspaper said this winter has been the fourth warmest one on record. Typing this on my new laptop, Officemax is selling a 17.3 inch screen Toshiba with 4GB of memory, a 640 GB HD, and an AMD quad-core for $429.99 and tax this week. Less than 3 years ago I paid $599.99 and tax for a 17.3 inch screen Toshiba with 3 GB and 250GB and a dual-core processor. Amazes me a better laptop is so much less costly today.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,019  
Around 50 headed for 68 today 74 tomorrow, put on my shorts and took one cat for a walk down to the back of the property, very nice!:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #2,020  
Morning all;0

Wow 2" of snow coming yikes.

Today
Mainly cloudy. High 6.

Tonight
Cloudy. Snow beginning near midnight. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h after midnight. Low zero.