Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,021  
Good morning all. suppose to get up to about 50 today. Coffee is on. might have to help my step dad today. if that dont happen I might go look at a new tractor later today or tomorrow

/ Good morning!!!! #2,022  
Amazes me a better laptop is so much less costly today.
Yep, and they keep getting cheaper. IBM saw this trend several years ago and sold the personal computer business to Lenovo (China).

/ Good morning!!!! #2,024  
35 degrees degrees here now, latest weather forecast is callling for a winter storm watch of possibly 6-10 inches of snow overnight !!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,027  
28F Calm before the storm,word 3-5" when storm done late to night...sure hope the tightens up little more before plowing.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,028  
30 degrees here now, began snowing about 9 pm last night but so far only 3 inches on the ground. Not sure if the snowfall will pick up or not, they were predicting 1-2 inches per hour overnight so we should have 9 to 18 inches by now. DARN, I was really looking forward to some seat time.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,029  
It was close to 70 yesterday. We had 5-7" of snow just last Monday, and some of it did not melt away until the hard warm rains we got Wed. all night.

So of course my property looks like Noah's place. everything is squishy and puddles are EVERYWHERE, and since we had sunshine also, the "spring peeper" frogs are out in force and MOSQUITOES!!! IN FEB!!!!

Good grief trying to feed the horses last night and the bugs were attacking their ears so heavy that they were distracted from food and spillling their grains. I watched as 5 skeeters lined up on my mare's neck! Spring is still a month away!

My place is so wet, my 2wd F-150 gets stuck in the flat spot next to the driveway where I park it. That is simply sad... I don't dare move the tractor as it will tear EVERYTHING up.

Maybe I should change my name to MudFlower Woods...

It was 47 at 0500, we got at least a few rain showers last night to keep the dampness up and make more skeeters... Good grief!

I miss winter already!

Be well all of you,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #2,030  
Coffee is in the cup. 73 degrees this morning. Heading to 63 with thunder storms this afternoon. Not sure I can believe the weatherman. Yesterday we never got close to the 90 with high winds forecast. Need to wash the car and motorhome today. Will see how the weather cooperates.
Good Morning All.