Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #25,491  
32F touch of frost here and there,low 60 w/clear sky.
Monday back to work..for those of you have holiday off etc. enjoy.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #25,492  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 54° with rain this morning. Heading to 68° with occasional rain all day. Did not rest yesterday as planned. Cold symptoms are gone. Got oil changed in motorhome generator. What a mess, cannot change oil without getting dirty diesel oil running down your arm. Next time I will take it to Speedco and let them do it. Going to be a easy day today. Wife and I are celebrating our 52nd Anniversary. Got a great place to take her out for dinner.
Drew, great find on the trees. Our original orchard of 12 trees is down to 2. I should see if they got a load of trees in at my local Lowes. Digging holes for trees works very well with a PHD. I have found that taking auger off when storing my PHD and removing the gear head form frame. Much easier to handle for a old guy to mount on tractor and only takes about 10 minutes to put on tractor. I can lift each of the individual part easily.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #25,493  
Ron congratulations on 52 wedding anniversary hope you all enjoy the day

/ Good morning!!!! #25,494  
Good morning! 76˚ we have a 18mph South wind which will change to a 20mph West wind as the cool front blows through at 10 AM. Chance of rain 65%.

Ron I will have to get that hearing aid, I though you said: "Next time I'll change into a speedo.".:D

Congratulations too you and Betty on starting your 53rd year.

/ Good morning!!!! #25,495  
59 cloudy and probably some rain today before it hits 71.

Congrats Ron! Always wonderful to hear of long marriages. Proves there are some real patient women out there :).

Drew, today is gonna be moving/boxing day here like what you've been doing - we're clearing out before new carpet is installed.

/ Good morning!!!! #25,496  
48 with off and on showers today with a high of 57.We will have to play it by ear today with the Rain moving in.

/ Good morning!!!! #25,497  
Ron, great idea on the phd; just one bolt to drop the auger and that's what keeps trying to rock around and crush your hands and fingers. Too many parts on pivots trying to go in too many directions at once.
and wow, congratulations on your long marriage. That's a wonderful accomplishment and a true life together.

looks to be warming here through Wednesday and then Thursday must be colder dryer air coming down from the North. Now you guys can keep that cold weather up in Virginia please.

/ Good morning!!!! #25,498  
67 this morning and headed to 80 today. Rain during the night. Spotty showers all day then storms about 10-11pm tonight. Slight risk of severe weather. Moderate just southwest of here.

Ron congrats on the anniversary.

Drew you keep finding deals on trees. Take the planting slow don't hurt yourself. I have found when hooking up a phd that if you hook the top link up first then you can move 3pt hitch and tractor to get lift arms hooked up without a lot of wrestling. And for me placing the main arm on my shoulder allows me to control it while hooking up. Stay safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #25,499  
66F and cloudy @ 11:30 ...

Just woke up ... trying to come around with my first cup ... had a large (for me) hunk of steak with a baked potato last night for dinner ... think my body is still trying to deal with/digest it ...

Probably explains why I don't do that very often.

Was up at the shop yesterday working on the tractor-side SSQA yesterday, getting it welded up, and Cupcake was on the Simplicity, mowing the grass and blowing the leaves around the house into windrows ...

Anyways, apparently a front came thru, it clouded up and cooled off, and she decided that the vacuum needed to put on the Kubota ... immediately ... so the leaves could be picked up before it rained ...

So - of course - I got tapped for that task ...

There was some discussion that ensued that involved the timing of this impending rain of doom that was supposed to occur ... at some point ... and I got various answers to my inquiries, ranging from "... it could start raining at any moment ! ..." to "... it isn't going to rain for a while ..." to "Well, I don't actually know when it is supposed to start ..."

Hmmm ...

Since I was fairly sure that the unstated desire was that I man the Kubota once it was ready to go and do said picking up, I just threw in the towel, shutoff the shielding gas, and spent the afternoon chasing the crazy lady on the Simplicity around the yard ...

After that I had to apply the special expanding foam wasp/hornet/yellowjacket insecticide that Cupcake had picked up earlier in the day at Ace into the wall crevice/seam ... you know: the one that she had observed the yellow jackets going into/coming out of while picking blueberries a while back ... and didn't bother to mention to me after having observed it ...

I suspect that - like everything else - I was supposed to know about this by osmosis ... or something ... :rolleyes:

The current report is that as of this morning the yellow jackets are still coming and going out of the seam ... none the worse for wear apparently ...

I'm down below 400 psi of shielding gas and almost out of MIG wire ... it would be nice to run down to Matheson before they close for the day and pick 'em up ... but I dunno if that is in the cards ...

Creampuff has just announced that she needs me to fire up the brush cutter/weed whip ... I suspect that isn't the whole of it though ... :rolleyes:

/ Good morning!!!! #25,500  
68F and 1.16 inches rain last 24 hours. Think I see a patch of blue :)

Happy Founders Day
Hope to finish up my diesel station today. Of course, that assumes I have all the right fittings and the weather cooperates.

Be safe
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet