Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #25,501  
Congrats, Ron to you and your bride. An awesome milestone very few achieve.

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!!
#25,502  
60 degrees going all the way up to 81 today on what should be a busy Monday.

worked my tail off yesterday, did at least 8 boxes and bins unloaded, all dishware, stuff that comes out of the hutch that one's wife stuffs in there that no man understands what it does...:rolleyes:

and what a banner day at Lowes. I was there when it opened and got my downspout extenders and oh my, I knew I was in trouble. Right in front was a "grove" of about twenty fruit trees, all just off the delivery truck, all about eight feet high, and priced at 19.95 apiece. These were 80 dollar trees in PA. I admit I started to slobber... And they had the Kiefer pears I wanted, etc. Bought two each of three apple varieties and two pear varieties and they helped me load them on the truck, laid them down nicely and they got home perfectly.

And I am not planting them today for sure. Saw my next door neighbor, the fireman, yesterday afternoon, and he is going to help me get the phd on the tractor on Friday and then these trees might get planted, though they have a few crepe myrtles in front of them. This soil may be sandy, but with a twelve inch auger on the little phd(sized for my late smaller tractor) no way am I digging all these holes by hand. I just got my right wrist and arm to calm down from the mum planting two days ago. Of course there were enough roots in that digging to have warranted a stump grinder.

have a really good day.

Drew, you really ought to look up the threads on here on various Dolly's made up for phd's. I made one up for my Phd, I roll it up to the tractor, and I don't have to lift anything. The hardest part is getting the pot shaft hooked up. I have dollies for pretty much all my implements now. When designing the dolly, you must be conscious of the height of the pins, and how high the tractor can reach, but the bigger the wheels you can get under it, the easier it will roll. I made mine up out of wood, bought the castors at Lowes for the last one. 3 inch castor's for about $5.50 each, steel wheels, is a good deal.

/ Good morning!!!!
#25,503  
Have a good day guys, I am painting today. To lessen the cleanup, I have a new technique, NUDE painting !! Makes cleanup easy!

(. Not really nude, but in old underwear )

Have a good one!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #25,504  
LOL ...

/ Good morning!!!! #25,505  
Afternoon all, raining here, going to have family over for Thanksgiving dinner. Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians out there in TBN land.

/ Good morning!!!! #25,506  
Good Afternoon. 1250, mostly cloudy {with thunder}, 80F with 80% humidity. Forecast high of 85F with 50% chance of a thunderstorm this afternoon, and a low of 72F tonight.

I did my lifting, cooked breakfast and cleaned up from all the weekend cooking this morning. I wanted to get back to the mowing, but it looks like it could start raining any second now. My niece with her family is here for a week from Denver. We had about 30 folks in yesterday for a big eating. Now they are off to Panama City Beach for a few days. I know they are bumming about the weather, but my food plots will be smiling.

Happy anniversary Ron.

Hope everyone has a good day,

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #25,507  
Have a good day guys, I am painting today. To lessen the cleanup, I have a new technique, NUDE painting !! Makes cleanup easy! (. Not really nude, but in old underwear ) Have a good one!!!

Using just latex I hope :)

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #25,508  
Happy Thanksgiving Day to our Canadian neighbors!

Ron, Congrats on #52 Anniversary!

Light frost this morning. Mid-60's now, sunny with light winds. Perfect fall day. Mid-70's tomorrow and Wednesday with sunshine forecast. We seem to be getting last month's weather now and we already had this month's weather last month. :laughing:

I worked on the household budget this morning now that this summer's dollars dust has settled. Gaaa! :D It's a good thing Drew is doing his part and mine to grow the GNP lately. :) Oh well, time to start thinking about next year's wants.

On a happy note, gas was $3.229 here yesterday. I bought $2.999 gas twice last week in Virginia--I think. Space-time-price warp.

/ Good morning!!!! #25,509  
Gas is 3.10 for regular in central Wisconsin.
Happy Thanksgiving Day to our Canadian neighbors!

Ron, Congrats on #52 Anniversary!

Light frost this morning. Mid-60's now, sunny with light winds. Perfect fall day. Mid-70's tomorrow and Wednesday with sunshine forecast. We seem to be getting last month's weather now and we already had this month's weather last month. :laughing:

I worked on the household budget this morning now that this summer's dollars dust has settled. Gaaa! :D It's a good thing Drew is doing his part and mine to grow the GNP lately. :) Oh well, time to start thinking about next year's wants.

On a happy note, gas was $3.229 here yesterday. I bought $2.999 gas twice last week in Virginia--I think. Space-time-price warp.

/ Good morning!!!! #25,510  
Have a good day guys, I am painting today. To lessen the cleanup, I have a new technique, NUDE painting !! Makes cleanup easy!

(. Not really nude, but in old underwear )

Have a good one!!!

Photo... or it didn't happen :eek:

On second thoughts Don't bother !