Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #27,151  
30F and cloudy @ 03:30 ...

Moved the saw chain sharpener up to the shop from the garage after dinner ... and got quite a bit done on the wood chipper. Also cleaned up the nephew's saw and sharpened the chain.

Knocked off about an hour ago ... came down to the house and had some stuffing, green bean casserole, and a turkey sandwich ... and just finished a slice of pumpkin pie.

Stove was almost empty when I got back down to the house ... filled it up between the sandwich and pumpkin pie.

Wind is currently out of the south @ 8 mph ... today's high is supposed to be 44F ... hopefully will get some pressure washing of equipment done today ...

/ Good morning!!!! #27,152  
we’re sitting right at 8 degrees this morning, but it is going to warm up to about 28 degrees mid day.
Keeping the wood stove hot and the house warm is the job for this morning.
Thomas there are still people and places without power down this way. Looked like all of the gas stations in Goffstown were without power.
Here we lost if for about 3 hours and that is it, pretty lucky for us.
A friends house is out and she lives way out there with only a few houses and they told them it would be Tuesday before power is returned.

/ Good morning!!!! #27,153  
2014-11-29, 0529

3 degrees here....high of 29 today.

Boy, I could get used to this sleeping in...

/ Good morning!!!!
#27,154  
28 here and snowing. Got up early this am, didn't sleep too well. Went to a 5k race last night, watched my wife run, then we had pizza with my sister. Going to help the wife at the shop, then I need to get to some snowblowing, I guess.

Life is good!

/ Good morning!!!! #27,156  
Got to get coffee started. 40° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 74° (Tyler, TX) with some clouds and sun. Back on the road today. Should be a good travel day.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #27,157  
28 and should get to 48 with some sun. That will feel warm after yesterday's cold that encouraged me to fire up the woodstove.

This is our young dog's first season with a woodstove, and she picked the spot in front to lie down on the first day, just like every other dog we've had. Then when they get up and you rub their back it almost burns your hand since they are so hot.

Been enjoying having my NY son and girlfriend here visiting.

/ Good morning!!!! #27,159  
Good morning 31F now, 36F this afternoon & heading up to 50F by midnight. The snow we got last night should be gone by then.

/ Good morning!!!! #27,160  
Good morning! 58˚ heading to 75˚ clear skies.

Yesterday was a productive day - Morning cardio on the elliptical, mowed and weedeated the yard, cleared leaves, washed the porches, removed the screens and washed all the windows, finished 1/2 of Christmas shopping, and still had an evening hour to clear mesquite.

I find it best not to plan any work, by 7:A.M. it finds me.