Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,991  
jinman said:
Did you enjoy the NASCRASH race yesterday? Those guys drive like a Dallas rush-hour crowd.:rolleyes:

It's cooled off about 10F down to 66F this morning. Maybe it won't get out of the high 80s today. If we can't get wet, maybe at least we can get a little cooler. My hoses are dragged out and the sprinklers running.

Saturday's race was like Detroit traffic.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,992  
good afternoon, Good luck with your trip, prayers for your loss.
Headed for 74 with rain. no seat time :mad:

/ Good morning!!!! #2,993  
good afternoon, Good luck with your trip, prayers for your loss.
Headed for 74 with rain. no seat time :mad:

Thanks for the prayers, flight was fine. met with the pastor who will do the service Thursday. Met my other brother's wife and 3 kids for the first time, they were fun and awesome.

Had a long talk driving back to hotel with my sister... She is awesome too.

I'm on my 4th beer and I've been up more than 24 hours, and I cannot sleep... I keep learning things I did not know, and I am not sure I wanted to know... And I cannot sleep...

See you guys in the morning (sometime)...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #2,994  
Hang in there Dave! 51 F this morning and off to go south for another day of fun.

Would much prefer being right here but duty calls?It is a one day trade show with lots of hand shaking catching who knows what, have to bottles of hand santizier.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,995  
Well morning all. The weather is back to being miserable again. I should have known it wouldn't last...

/ Good morning!!!! #2,996  
Had my first cup of coffee, pouring second one. 54 degrees this morning with light fog. Heading to 68. Partly cloudy skies. Working on some maintenance items for garden pond.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,997  
49F light steady rain..again very much needed.
Damp weather for the next 3 days or so.
Slowly geening up around here. ..hmmm.

Dave,know that our thoughts are w/you.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,998  
49F light steady rain..again very much needed.
Damp weather for the next 3 days or so.
Slowly geening up around here. ..hmmm.

Dave,know that our thoughts are w/you.
I second that.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,999  
2012-05-05, 0644

59 degrees and partly cloudy. They're calling for 70 and thunderstorms...

/ Good morning!!!! #3,000  
Good morning all. Just came in and the grass is soaking wet from last nights rainfall. It has been really wet the last several days but may be clearing later. The moon is visible for the first time since last Thursday and it appears normal to me. I think many of the pictures posted online showing it greatly enlarged HAVE to be Photoshopped in some way.

David, again I am sincerely sorry about your brother. It made me especially sad to read where you posted about his 3 kids...