Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,011  
David....

Anyone who has had any contact with you here on TBN knows you are already a GREAT brother and father....:thumbsup: not a lot of room for improvement.

And hey toppop52...if you gotta postwhore, remember I got dibs on the southwest street corner....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!!
#3,012  
Beautiful day here, 60's and sunny. David, good luck and god bless.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,013  
David....

Anyone who has had any contact with you here on TBN knows you are already a GREAT brother and father....:thumbsup: not a lot of room for improvement.

And hey toppop52...if you gotta postwhore, remember I got dibs on the southwest street corner....:laughing:

I was just....

/ Good morning!!!! #3,019  
WOW 3000 posts here so far....come on guys lets get cracking and we will catch up and pass that "Chronicles" thread in no time...:laughing:
Whoa, this is one big thread...

/ Good morning!!!! #3,020  
Bill,

My bad... I have 2 brothers and a sister. The one who passed has no family.

I am the oldest, and I left Oregon in mid 1999 and had no plans ever to return Wes is closest to me in age, he and I were both in the Navy. He married in 2001 or so after I left Oregon. He now has 3 kids who I met for the first time last night, they were great.

I'm going to go see my other nephews that I have not seen since 1999 tonight.

Building bridges and mending fences in my family is what I am doing this week... Off to the airport to pick up my 26 year old son...

I am DETERMINED something good will come out of this...

If nothing else, I will be a better brother & father...

It is sunny and nice here in OR, I did finally sleep, not well, woke up every hour or so... Will sleep better tonight.

David
What I always try and do is turn negatives into positives.

I know it isn't possible for any positive to out weigh the negative here, but if something good can come out of this bad situation then that has to count for something.