Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,021  
4:45

65 now, high 76 steady rain.

Prepping for outpatient surgery at 6 am. Funny for the day, if you love sushi and want to eat it the night before a procedure. DON'T! The antibiotics ( and probably nerves) they have you take will wake you from a sound sleep 2 hours after you go to bed and your gastrointestinal tract will revolt for another 2 hours. Haha :) Oh well, ready to face the day. Not ready to face 15-18 days restricted tractor use :(.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,022  
New coffee cup has settled down and coffee taste as it should. 43 degrees this morning with some clouds. Heading to 60 with some scattered showers. Off to my mothers house to power wash siding and clean windows.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,023  
Coffee is just this second in the cup, but won't remain there for long.

I'll need it this morning...

/ Good morning!!!! #3,024  
Weather this morning isn't great, cloudy and cold. Oh well, I'll try and get some mowing done but highly doubt it.

Just took the first sip of my coffee - Ah, that's the stuff!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,025  
Speedy recovery to you Learning to Farm. :)

49F Over cast light spinkle,little dry time before the next soaking arrive and that should be soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,026  
Dave, I'll add my "hang in there!" as well.

We finally got a good soaking rain over the past 36 hrs, about an inch and a half+ by my rain gauge. We really needed it!

Guess I'll hit the garden one more time with the tiller, then I'll have to get the MMM on and hit the lawn!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #3,027  
46 here, looks like it will be another nice day. Will be helping my neighbor install new tires on his yard cart later on today.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,028  
2012-05-09, 0810

64 degrees, overcast and 100% humidity. Should hit 75 today, with showers.
We need the rain after that very dry Winter. I expect we will be enjoying a very wet Spring and Summer this year.