Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,472  
Hello all, 68 here now forecast to be very hot later on. Got 11 tomato sets planted up by the house yesterday...will need to get another two dozen to go in the garden I always grow lots more than we need because I love giving them away.
I've got a lot of tomato seeds that I need to plant some time. If I don't do it soon I'll have to wait until next year!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,473  
Hello all, 68 here now forecast to be very hot later on. Got 11 tomato sets planted up by the house yesterday...will need to get another two dozen to go in the garden I always grow lots more than we need because I love giving them away.

Sorry for late reply, I fell asleep reading "The Chronicles..." :laughing:
I get that feeling when reading your threads :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #3,474  
I get that feeling when reading your threads :laughing:

You are full of cow poop, pigflop, and horse patoop Scottylad....if my threads were that boring you wouldn't be postwhoring on them all the time....hey that is catchy.... :laughing:

94 degrees here now !!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,475  
woooo Michigan hotter than Texas? 90 degrees in central Texas now. Don't tell the winter Texans, they'll have to make a return trip.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #3,476  
I saw 98 on this indoor thermometer at 3 pm and the sensor was in the shade. Local record for May 28 was 96 degrees set in 1874 wonder if this will be enough to set a new record? They take the official readings about ten miles away.

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 72
   / Good morning!!!! #3,480  
300Uguy GOTCHA there, David.....:laughing:

Affffter the stttttickyyy...

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz..........

;)

David

PS - Just inflating the post count for you Billy boy...