Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,461  
57F Clear sky,again upper 70's to low 80's chance of showers later on.

Notice soon to be mother doe edge our small field yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,462  
Partly cloudy, very humid and 74 degrees. Going up to 88 today. Could definitley use some rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,463  
its cloudy 67 this morning getting upto 84 with a chance of showers this afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,464  
Memorial Day 2012

God Bless the families of all those fallen, MIA, or POW.

I thank all veterans, especially those that gave the ultimate sacrifice.

The tree of Liberty requires watering at times.

Be well all.
David

Spoken like a true Patriot!! As another Vet, I concur with MossflowerWoods completely...

2012-05-28, 0915

68 degrees, 89% humidity and sunny.
90 is the predicted high with thunderstorms.
Had some rain last night (but the thunderstorms were north of us). It's going to be too wet for much outdoor work.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,466  
Good morning all. 76* on its way to 91* humid degrees. We had severe T-storms roll thru yesterday with hail and heavy rain. We did need the rain. Remember that we can do just about anything we want today because of those who wear, or have worn, a military uniform. God bless.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,467  
Well said joemd11...and that is true not just for today but for every day of the year we should be grateful for the brave men and women who serve in our armed forces.

Already 87 degrees here just came in from push mowing.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,468  
Late morning for me .... after a week or so of hitting it hard, mornings seem to be coming a little later with each passing day.

It's already 86 here .... yesterday we set a record high temp of 90 degrees .... looks like we might do it again today. It's as dry as bone .... the ground around barn has turned into powder from driving the tractor on it .... we could definitely use a little rain :( .... but I'm sure glad it didn't rain while I had open trenches ....

Managed yesterday to get all the trenching completed for the drainage culverts from the woods, upslope of the polebarn, and get the pipe laid .... and get the trenches backfilled .... along with a few other things :D

If I had another 3 or 4 weeks of free time available, I think I might be able to get ahead of the game.

Time to get moving I guess ....

/ Good morning!!!! #3,469  
93 here, came in to cool off and hydrate....

GUESS WHAT? This thread has picked up real ground on "The Chronicles" the past few days...almost 70 posts while that one stagnates...:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #3,470  
93 here, came in to cool off and hydrate....

GUESS WHAT? This thread has picked up real ground on "The Chronicles" the past few days...almost 70 posts while that one stagnates...:thumbsup:

Good, let's overhaul those punks! :D