Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,841  
55F Clear sky w/slight breeze..upper 70's low 80's,lawn should really take off and gtow now.
Couple doctor appointments than kick back late afternoon evening. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #3,842  
2012-06-14, 0740

55 degrees and sunny...a very pleasant morning!! A high of 77 is predicted..sunny all day!!

Boy! I could handle all summer like this!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,843  
70 now and overcast, going to 78 and sunny later, cool for a few days then summer again.

David, if it isn't too late, we use to give chickens 1 day past hatching time, if some started we waited another day, if not we would peck the shells with a pointed hammer to alert them and see if they started pecking the shell. Often that would work, but we have actually cracked them open and shook them to start them moving. Sometimes it works sometimes nothing works.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,844  
63 here right now, feels good to have it that cool. Going to run down to the Meijers station to fiill three diesel cans soon, then when I get home I will cut and bend more tomato cages. The ready made cages you can buy are a joke, about 2 years ago I purchased a roll of concrete reinforcing mesh, 5 feet wide. The cages you can make using that stuff can be any size you want and are amazingly strong but they are a huge PIB to store as they do not stack easily. I store all mine in the silo out back.

See you guys later on !!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,845  
its a nice cool morning,with some clouds but turning sunny.its 55 now and when the sun peaks out that will take her up to76 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,846  
Nice here also! Sunny, cool, nice breeze, good mowing weather!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,848  
Nice morning .... it's 68 and sunny here with a very light breeze, going up to the mid to upper 70's ....

Had a very productive day yesterday with lots of seat time and much done on the area around the polebarn .... and I rolled the 1300 hour mark on the B2910 .... so will be doing an oil change today.

Our hot water heater also took a dump yesterday .... would have had it replaced last night .... but when I went to disconnect it, one fitting was so corroded and frozen that I almost twisted off a 3/4" 45 elbow on the cold water input pipe trying to loosen it .... and I didn't have any 45's .... so back to the Depot today for that ....

I'm replacing it with the same heater as failed: GE (made by Rheem) natural gas 40K BTU 50 gallon with 12 year warranty. The one I'm replacing lasted 14 years (put it in in '98) .... so if the replacement lasts that long this should be the last one I'll ever have to do .... :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #3,849  
AMAZING !!! Diesel here is now $3.59.9 a gallon I have not seen it priced lower than gasoline for YEARS.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,850  
AMAZING !!! Diesel here is now $3.59.9 a gallon I have not seen it priced lower than gasoline for YEARS.

Price just dropped a couple of days ago here AND it is under the price of gas as well. $1.329 per liter or just over $5.00 per US gallon.
Tax makes up a good portion of this. :mad: