Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,821  
Here are the "rulers" waiting at the door, the one with the evil shining eyes is REALLY the cat from h*ll....

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 72
   / Good morning!!!! #3,822  
60F steady rain and shall rain until tomorrow morn :( but we do need it.

Mrs. said time for me to get glasses,sooooo of to the eye dr. late morning. ;(

/ Good morning!!!! #3,823  
72 here, going to 80, nice weather for a few days, big Chicken Festival coming up this weekend, gotta run the car show.
The cat from **** lives here according to my son in law...Yoda.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #3,824  
2012-06-13, 0757

64 and sunny...cool, in fact!
Still wet from yesterday's rain, so no outdoor work today...well, maybe this afternoon.

So far, I like the new forum format. One thing I'm not sure about yet is when opening a subscribed thread, it opens at the beginning rather then the latest posts...but I expect that might be in the settings/preferences (which I haven't looked at as of yet).

/ Good morning!!!!
#3,825  
Thanks, David. I feel much better now!! Amazing what some good sleep will do for you. Going to my wife's shop in a bit. You guys have a good one!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,826  
Thanks, David. I feel much better now!! Amazing what some good sleep will do for you. Going to my wife's shop in a bit. You guys have a good one!!

You feel better because David OFFERED to provide a few beers? WOW. Just imagine how great you would feel if he actually showed up with a six pack !! :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #3,827  
sun actually peaking out...today might not be so bad weather wise after all...:)

/ Good morning!!!! #3,828  
Overcast and 54 degrees here. Welcome relief from all the past heat and humidity. Gonna warm up and be sunny the rest of the week...

/ Good morning!!!! #3,829  
You feel better because David OFFERED to provide a few beers? WOW. Just imagine how great you would feel if he actually showed up with a six pack !! :laughing:

Bill,

You are so mean... When I do come to MI, I'm just going to stop by your place and plbbbbbt you and leave.

All the beers will be for the other guys.

Humpf!

:D

David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,830  
Morning TBN'ers ....

It's 58 and sunny here right now .... supposed to be clear all day with a high in the mid 70's ....

I had hoped to spray the lawn for weeds today, but looking outside right now, I don't think the wind is going to co-operate ....

I'll get the gear box oil changed in the MMM and install the newly sharpened blades instead I guess. Might even do a little concrete work on a pair of catch basins if I get to feeling frisky.

I did manage to get a fair amount of work done yesterday, despite the oldest son stopping by to do an oil change on his Honda Pilot (took 2+ hours - mostly because he's so gabby and would rather yack than work :laughing:) He did help me dig out a small section of culvert so I could repair it with a saddle clamp/connector)

I got the south side of the polebarn graded out and leveled and fixed the frame for the soil screen and moved it there. Also moved a large amount of screening spoil and clay that was sitting on the approach out of the way, covered over a pair of culverts and graded that area out, and graded the area for the second turnaround.

I'll probably hit 1300 hours on the B2910 today .... so I'll need to do an oil change on that.