Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,241  
Morning folks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!

She is not perfect, but she is the best country of the bunch and has been since 1776. Not bad for a grand experiment in self governance.

I've got a buddy from Church with his family, and LstInThot & his family coming over for a 2nd amendment celebration.

Yesterday while bush-hogging 4 or so acres of brush I set up a couple ranges with pine stumps and logs. Now I'm going to go put up some frames for some paper targets, break out the steel silhouettes and the clay pigeon launcher (I'm going to try to mount it to the cannon also, but we shall see...).

I don't expect my custum AR-15 will show up today my buddy is building for me, but I still have his borrowed one, and my 9mm, my new 12 gauge, a couple .22's and a couple 20 gauge, Heck maybe I'll whip out the 30.06... I know my buddy is bringing a Beretta .40cal, and his rem 870. LstInThot will bring a 20 gauge he said.

Then we will also have BBQ dogs and brats and all the fixins. Should be an awesome day. I'll try to take some pictures...

God Bless America, and God Bless you and yours my friends.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,242  
Good morning everyone and Happy 4th of July. Headed to 95degrees again today. But we were blessed with some rain last night. Enjoy your day.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,243  
Good morning guys and a happy Independence Day....got maybe 2 hours of sleep last night because I was worried about our missing cat (another thread I just started) and the ****** moron cretins were shooting off fireworks until after midnight yesterday. 79 degrees here and they are predicting 95 later this afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,244  
2012-07-04, 0820

69 now...rather humid. High should be about 90 and scattered thunderstorms.

JD's having problems with fireworks...I've heard a handful, that's about it. Just one larger firecracker last night

I do hope you find your cat, Bro...

/ Good morning!!!! #4,245  
AMERICA!:flag-army::flag-marines::flag-navy::flag-marines::flag-coastguard:

/ Good morning!!!! #4,246  
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE,ITS 75 AND HUMID THIS MORNING WITH US TOPPING OUT AT 94 TODAY. I GOT THE GRASS CUT YESTERDAY SO WE ARE GOOD.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,247  
2012-07-04, 0820

69 now...rather humid. High should be about 90 and scattered thunderstorms.

JD's having problems with fireworks...I've heard a handful, that's about it. Just one larger firecracker last night

I do hope you find your cat, Bro...

Thanks Roy...cat is back and scared to death of just about any type of noise...I was wondering last night if maybe aliens abducted him...

/ Good morning!!!! #4,248  
Good morning America and happy birthday. The California carrots are marinating to be grilled later for vegan hot dogs after intense games of water volleyball.
78 degrees now getting to the high nineties later.

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,249  
Thanks Roy...cat is back and scared to death of just about any type of noise...I was wondering last night if maybe aliens abducted him...

Glad to hear your cat showed up. We had a few idiots with fireworks here, but nothing real close. I don't bother with fireworks, but then I am a real_cheap_bastard. Burning money up like that would drive me nuts. I don't think aliens like cats - remember "Alf?".

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #4,250  
Good morning to all you Americans on your July 4th Independence Day. :flagday:
I have a brother and sister plus some nieces and nephews living in the USA so always interested in what is going on down your way.
Wife was born in Seattle, Washington.
On a bright note the weather is getting to better, should be mostly sunny this afternoon once we finish with some cloud and showers this morning. Will be close to normal highs of around 70F. Going to a farm this afternoon to look at some round haylage bales and then off to a friends goat :goat: farm for dinner. :)